Closed - PC Q9 Curse Outcast Staff 20/20

• Got this yesterday and was wondering the price. Q9 curse outcast staff 20/20

**Mod Edit** Thread reverted and closed

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited 3 times, last by bsoltan: mod edit (August 28, 2020 at 2:37 AM).

• F I E R A N D F L A August 22, 2020 at 1:44 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC OS Q8 Gilded Artifact” to “PC Q9 Curse Outcast Staff 20/20”.
  • a q9 perfect 20/20 should go for AT LEAST 4-5a

but it's ultra hard to sell 20/20 staff nowadays except if you know who is looking for this stuff.

I would say try on 6a to start and if really it's not going then lower the price. One dude who will certainly be interested is Joker

And also for a necro staff, this one is great.

My advise : be patient, find a guy who wants it, ask for offer, get money ! (and wait for one more pc in the mean while xd)

gl !

• apparently outcast staves are very unpopular as I recently learned and even perf versions like your do just go for 50-200e depending onn attr. I'd place curses somewhere in the middle of that range. 6a seems quite a bit far fetched - but you never know ;)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• F I E R A N D F L A August 26, 2020 at 10:57 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Q9 Curse Outcast Staff 20/20” to “PC Q10 Guardian of the Hunt +45Wstance/-5 (20%)”.
  • bsoltan August 28, 2020 at 2:35 AM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan August 28, 2020 at 2:35 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Q10 Guardian of the Hunt +45Wstance/-5 (20%)” to “Closed - PC Q9 Curse Outcast Staff 20/20”.