What is the best Strategy to beat The Grande Court Mission in NF and Gala Hatchery/Paragon?

• gayala you can hug the right wall, avoiding aggo of the turtles, and run to the end of the mission. You can then work backwards to the start killing the majority of the foes. Once you get back to the start you will only have the beginning battle, then turtles will start moving, and only a few other small groups that going backwards doesn't trigger.

It takes longer than "normal" but is waaaaay easier.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• Grand Court is the noob trap mission of NF. It's there to teach you to not overload on defence and/or have an impotent offence. Once you've got that sorted it's pretty straightforward. As for actual strategy, it helps to pause near the start so that all the enemies reach the middle and you can fight them in one location rather than in three smaller groups in different directions. If you clear the first bunch efficiently then the new spawns shouldn't be any trouble.

Gyala is possibly my least favourite mission in the game so my knowledge is a lot more limited, but if you can use the canisters to nuke the melee's going for the turtles and then aggro the ranged/caster enemies before they're in range of them that should be enough to keep them safe. Again, clearing the enemies efficiently is going to be the core of the strategy. Regardless, Heroic Refrain will let you get a lot more out of your ST rit than other professions would so there'll be more room for error.

d78dd1d.jpg

• Grand Court is the noob trap mission of NF. It's there to teach you to not overload on defence and/or have an impotent offence. Once you've got that sorted it's pretty straightforward. As for actual strategy, it helps to pause near the start so that all the enemies reach the middle and you can fight them in one location rather than in three smaller groups in different directions. If you clear the first bunch efficiently then the new spawns shouldn't be any trouble.

Gyala is possibly my least favourite mission in the game so my knowledge is a lot more limited, but if you can use the canisters to nuke the melee's going for the turtles and then aggro the ranged/caster enemies before they're in range of them that should be enough to keep them safe. Again, clearing the enemies efficiently is going to be the core of the strategy. Regardless, Heroic Refrain will let you get a lot more out of your ST rit than other professions would so there'll be more room for error.

Just as much as I hate Grande Court with a part it is ok. I will give that shot same with Gayla..