• In this Thread I'm goint to post my full collections of things I aquired in Guild Wars. I won't post these collections in chronologically order but instead I will start with something I haven't posted before.

As most of you know I want to collect all Oldschool Swords in req9-req13 with all possible inherent Mods (except DV and DZ). There are 32 different OS Swords that can be aquired nowadays.

Let me just calculate this for you: 32 Swords * 5 (req9-req13) * 10 (Different possible inherent Mods) = 1600 Swords.

So be warned: The following pictures might overwhelm you in the sheer number of beating sticks.

Short notice: Since I'm going to have to cut, copy and paste 1600 swords, this might take a while to complete in here. My wrist is already aching after the first ~160 xD

Big Ass Sword Collection

This is the view I want to enjoy for every mod cathegory

I will start by posting the inherent mod, that got me rolling in collecting all of these swords.

Inherent Mod: +5 Energy

Next up is the inherent mod most loved by actual warriors

Inherent Mod: Damage +15% (while Health above 50%)

Next up will be one of my favourite inherent mods

Inherent Mod: Damage +15% (while in a Stance)

Personally I think, that from here on out all of the following mods tend to have less practical use

Inherent Mod: Damage +15% (while Enchanted)
    Inherent Mod: Damage +15% (vs. Hexed foes)

More will come. So stay tuned.

Big thanks goes out to all members of pPp for providing me with new goods constantly. I want to individually thank some more people: Pleikki , Gentleman Xander  Ravaidan Jalir , Agent Chevy , Mr. Clean(-Value) , Blind Was My Fury , Purely , and the biggest shoutout goes to Aliana who sold me the most items so far. :angel:

To Be Continued

Edited 10 times, last by Kugiini (February 9, 2021 at 6:26 PM).