Fissure of Woe CHEST RUN

• Video of FoW Chest Run:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello !

Nice to see some vids times to times too :)

So, what would interesting now would be trying different path than the one you are taking (maybe pushing to the burning forest and ToS?)

Might try this out, doing map would be cool aswell, and of course some stats to add (see if different drop rate).

And to answer your question, heroes do not influence drop rate from chests with key.

Does anyone knows what the average chests in FoW ? is it stuck at 5 like other area, or with it's size, population and elite area is there more ?

• The count can vary, when running the entire map, typical volume is 2-3, but you can get at least one more, don't recall if I have ever seen 5, keeping in mind that there is a popup one 75% of the time in the spider cave, it usually appears behind you so you need to either look back as you run or constantly hit your find next item button while running through to see if it appears.

In my opinion, the Forest can be difficult as there are more interrupts you can't hide from so I usually do my run so that I end with that area just in case. Running through the spider cave can have interrupts as well but there is a trick running both ways that you can tuck into an indent in the wall to recharge and not get interrupted than you can resume running through.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• What are the rupts due to in the burning forrest ? abyssals ?

IAU or dwarven stability + alcohol should do the trick ?

Armored Cave Spiders, they use Savage Shot, Dwarven stability will only prevent knock downs which can be handy in other places where there are Abyssals.

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• I seen this on reddit, just curious what is the advantage to running this in HM over NM, do the chests drop different loot in HM?

More Golds in HM