Closed. Dual Mod OS Celestial Shields

• CLOSED

1. q13 Tac Celestial Shield, +43w/e, +10vDemons

2. q10 Tac Celestial Shield, -5 physical damage (19%), +1 Dom (19%) SOLD 5e

Any guesses if I can get anything out of these? I know Celestial is a bit overdone, but still curious.

Edited 3 times, last by Dietere (December 19, 2020 at 3:00 AM).

• the domination cele is q10 and 1 off on each mod. i would guess merch to max 5e if there maybe is a crazy 2 mod 1off q10 collector. you never now. me i would take first option.

demon shield is nice mods sadly q13 Ketuja has some exp on the demon topic

i would put the value up to 50e at the right time and right place . but wait for more. cele shields been really tuff these days and prices temp to go undervalue imo.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• bsoltan December 20, 2020 at 2:56 AM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan December 20, 2020 at 2:56 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Dual Mod OS Celestial Shields” to “Closed. Dual Mod OS Celestial Shields”.