OS Shield /staff

• Hello, Thank you for the help with pricing the shadow shield last week. I am adding a couple of OS and inscribable items I am unsure about. Thanks and happy new year.

Images

• staff.PNG
    • shield.PNG
    • b shield.PNG
    • e bow.PNG
    • ghostly staff.PNG
    • plagueborn staff.PNG
    • q8 wand.PNG
    • shadow staff.PNG

Edited 3 times, last by specineff ().

• specineff

Changed the title of the thread from “Q8 Insightful staff of warding” to “10 Str Shadow shield Q8 Insightful air staff of warding”.
  • Salvage staff

Shield similar q9 versions got like 300-400e in the past. Since then it toned down a bit.

Q10 is a huge hit in value often(even tho it's not less useful tho) 100-150e would be quite a good sell from my perspective.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• specineff

Changed the title of the thread from “10 Str Shadow shield Q8 Insightful air staff of warding” to “OS Shield /staff”.
  • Bump: added some new items to pc

**Mod Edit** Reminder!

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited once, last by bsoltan: mod edit. ().

• Only going to comment on the inscriptables. SINCE THATS MY JAM!! The staff is far of max, should be 18/10/11-21 for a gold q8. So merch for that one. The wand is max, but a small market for it. These things rarely go for more than 10e. BUT if more than 1 collector needs it, then a bidding war will ramp the price up. I know I need it in my collection. So either hit me up, or put it up for auction and see where it goes. :)

IGN: Snoop Snail (Not very active in game atm. Msg me here for trades!)
    --> WTB q3-8 Gold Inscriptables
    <--
    Shower Thought: If 40e is an Arm? Why isnt 20e an Elbow?

• bsoltan

Closed the thread.