Closed. Platinum Wand q10 +5E > 50% 20% Recharge Fire Magic Skills

• Good thing is the 20% mod is HSR. +5^50 is also not the worst compared to below or while hexed. But still the 5 en and 20% mod is not the most desired combination. On a Plat wand skin I would be happy with 25e. Still will take some time to sell.

Or maybe some one does a 20%hsr +5 collection. Maybe a idea for Ostona since he got quite some neat ele collections done recently. Time for new project? ^^

• I will not start a new collection Mr. Clean(-Value), this month I had to buy 3 new character slots because I have my account full, I don't want more items if they are not for the wiki project xDDDD Anyway because you @ me, I give my opinion.

I always liked this skin (I have a 10/10 of Energy Storage) but I don't know many people using Wands with +5 Energy as Elementalists, the normal thing is 20/20 because as Eles we have a full pool of energy already, and with consets this increases to +100 easily, so the +5 in the end is a bit useless (in my personal opinion). My rating of prices with gold weapons goes more for the utility they can give me than for their rarity of drop, so in my case I say 10-15e for this one (with the exception of some staves that don't exist in other ways, like the Dragon Staff, Bo Staff, Outcast Staff, etc).

If this was a 20/20 of Fire, then I say 300e or so, but a +5 Energy / HSR (20%) I would not pay more than 15e (as I say, in my personal case).

Edited once, last by Ostona (December 26, 2020 at 10:10 PM).

• Now maybe I'm no expert on Ele items, or Plat Wands, IDK, but I do have SOME experience in these areas, and maybe there has been some recent mad farming of Plat Wands event I missed out on. But these numbers, no offense, are silly. The stats are spectacular, the skin is crazy rare and crazy desirable. The attribute is popular, and req is very nice for Plat of those stats. Overall the best Fire Plat Wand I've seen. But hey, the way caster stuff is treated, maybe 25e. I'd change that "e" to an "a" EASILY if I were you, but if you really think 15e then hit me up.:S

Also if this were 20/20 Fire Plat wand 300a wouldn't come close.

Just my 2 Charr Carvings

• If the shown Plat wand is a 25a wand. I would like 15 arm as additional payment for the q9 20/10 Air platin wand Oofus ^^

Jokes aside I am somehow on also Oofus opinion the value these sell for is significantly lower than actual rarety. But rare does now allways equal valuable.

At the end, I think 1 or 2 weeks offering a q9 air 20%Hsr Air /10% HCT (wich I would think we all agree is a different league) for 10arms with I would like to say medium interest - but that would be a lie it was actually low interesst.

Caster stuff an specially elementalist items lost a lot of i their shiny and value. Seeing a q9 20/20 water Bo staff sold at the End for somewhere between 3-5a ( afaik Was like 150e/160e end price)

Fire is way above water and also above air no doubts about it. But it lost the queens crown quite some time and value a lot to Domination magic..

At the end long story short. Post it for sale and see where it goes. When the SB is the "promised" 25a from Oofus I take my Price check back and say the complete opposite until then I keep it for a World where q9 10/10 Plat wands change hands for 10-20e.. On duo % Mod and the 20%HSR/10HCT for fire Q10 I would agree on XX arms. 5e mod kills the value it's the equivalent to a demon shield that has a - 3hex mod compared to a -2ench mod. It's close but still world's away value wise.

So know we all wanna know how high the wand goes please post it for sale. :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• If I had any coin I would gladly pay 25a for this.

I don't know where the notion that +5^50 is not a desirable Ele mod comes from, is it 20/20 no, but not everything can be 20/20 and there are no Plat Fire 20/20 Wands.

I easily rate this well above the r9 20/10 Air Plat I bought from you Mr. Clean(-Value). Will this get what it should be worth from the current group of active players? I don't know. But to say this is a 25e item is just bonkers.

• Okay Oofus. I retract my Price check to not confuse the Item owner. And the 25a price check will be what he gets. I obey ur knowledge here and declare openly my knowledge infirior to urs as u seem very sure on this opinion. I am excited on the sale thread :)

PS: maybe u could share some information and explain me ur price check a bit ( I also like to do that so it's not just numbers or an opinion.)

All I read was because there is no 20/20 (wich I can neither confirm or decline) fire Plat wand the Q10 +5en 20HSR is worth 25a and well above a q9 air Plat 20HSR air /10hcz. Are there multiple 20/20 air out there?. Specially on caster stuff a q9 worth significantly more then a q10+ from everything at least I have seen. I would agree definitely on Fire>Air. But would like to have some Insight here to improve my platwand knowledge. Also I will stay away from Plat wands when my Price check was like 975e away (after seeing the sold price we know)

• Okay Oofus. I retract my Price check to not confuse the Item owner. And the 25a price check will be what he gets. I obey ur knowledge here and declare openly my knowledge infirior to urs as u seem very sure on this opinion. I am excited on the sale thread :)

PS: maybe u could share some information and explain me ur price check a bit ( I also like to do that so it's not just numbers or an opinion.)

All I read was because there is no 20/20 (wich I can neither confirm or decline) fire Plat wand the Q10 +5en 20HSR is worth 25a and well above a q9 air Plat 20HSR air /10hcz. Are there multiple 20/20 air out there?. Specially on caster stuff a q9 worth significantly more then a q10+ from everything at least I have seen. I would agree definitely on Fire>Air. But would like to have some Insight here to improve my platwand knowledge. Also I will stay away from Plat wands when my Price check was like 975e away (after seeing the sold price we know)

Well this turned ugly quickly.

You win oh Mighty Guru. I look forward to buying this for 25e.

• Ugly? Where? =O maybe u read this with a different voice I wrote it?

Wich part made u mad? :(

It was no insult asking for background info or asking if 20/20 air wands multiples are around. I just don't know it. I never said I am a guru? There was only the info with the there is no 20/20 fire( wich I really can't confirm or denied cause I don't know 100%)

Was seeking information and enlightment.

Wich I hoped to get and not making a person sad that is trying to help. I don't want to decourage you to share knowledge and adept my Price( Wich u sadly did) I wanted to encourage you to give some background informations for me to help out. No need I mean neither of us gets paid here to do so. So u ofc don't have to and I will respect it.

Maybe German is as aggressive as English speaking people think since I mostly translate word by word from German. There was no insult,quickly ugly dirty words? If so please tell me it may be I would use em again Wich I want to avoid.

I sincerely apologize if my answer offended u in a way but I would kindly ask to tell me Wich part it was that made u writing :

Well this turned ugly quickly.

PS: i would undestand u would be personally touched if i would have said ur price check is bonkers (wich means smiliar to crazy, idiotic, crackhead. when i translate it into german) and you would take it in a way like i would have said not the PC but you are bonkers.

wich i didn't said. thats your comment to my PC and i didn't took in personal in any means.

If I had any coin I would gladly pay 25a for this.

I don't know where the notion that +5^50 is not a desirable Ele mod comes from, is it 20/20 no, but not everything can be 20/20 and there are no Plat Fire 20/20 Wands.

I easily rate this well above the r9 20/10 Air Plat I bought from you Mr. Clean(-Value). Will this get what it should be worth from the current group of active players? I don't know. But to say this is a 25e item is just bonkers.

it just showed me u have to be extreme confident on your opinion ( wich i suppose needs to result in many examples and backgroundinformations). At least when i would rush so far so fast ( u could say if i would go so ugly so quick) i would be very comfortable about my Opinion and had plenty of arguments for it. But even then probably i wouldn't say such rude things :)

• My sincerest apologies for misunderstanding your post. I do know many Germanic speaking people and don't have such difficulties understanding them, perhaps it's just your specific dialect that seems to drip with condescension.

Perhaps 25a was a tad bit hyperbolic, but not by much. I stated my reasons, you chose to only see one of them.

• I agree that posting fixed prices by 2 members were misleading. We all can learn from that to not rush random Numbers if we arent sure. As always best idea is to put it on sale and wait for some offers :). Gl

Ps. I also made this mistake of throwing random nr.

Ps 2 also reasoning purely in usefulness isnt always best way with os. For example every req prot insc staff will be superior than os q Df 20% or OS Prenerf staffs with lower %

At the end long story short. Post it for sale and see where it goes. When the SB is the "promised" 25a from Oofus I take my Price check back ...

So know we all wanna know how high the wand goes please post it for sale. :)

....As always best idea is to put it on sale and wait for some offers :). Gl

Good too state it twice and in a shorter Post so its not covered by walls of text. 100% agree :)

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• 5-6 years ago this wand would have gone in 3min in kamadan. But now a days not any more.

I think many ppl do not realise how hard it is to sell os item ig and on legacy nowadays.

First 70% of the player ig dont give a single shit about os item, they buy bds and all this kind of stuffs. The 30% remaining who gives a shit about os item are here on legacy mostly, and they all have shitload of items, basically they want to complete their collect, looking for specific items.

So there is very very little demand for such wand, you have to wait for someone looking for one ig for month or accept what ever legacy gives you.

And often, let's not lie, legacy gives you 25e rather than 25a on such items :p

Myself i would'nt sell this wand under 80-90-100e. But you have to be rdy to wait for this. Put for sale, if the offer is 25e, keep in your storage imo

Caster stuff an specially elementalist items lost a lot of i their shiny and value. Seeing a q9 20/20 water Bo staff sold at the End for somewhere between 3-5a ( afaik Was like 150e/160e end price)

Just want to add (since I'm quite sure that it is/was my q9 20/20 Bo Staff water that I tried to sell a month ago) that it wasn't really sold for that price, only the bids were there, I kept it and use it with my own chars atm. So in your own interest as the others say: Put it for sale and sell if you are happy, otherwise keep it as I did... ;)

Btw: I tried to sell a similar Platinum Wand a few weeks ago, was even req9 (communing), same stats. I didn't even get a single bid on it, so will be a very taff sell... :(

Edited once, last by 6chdirect (December 27, 2020 at 10:47 AM).

• Okay sold maybe I should not have said. Better phrasing : the bids stopped at like 150/160e. Maybe negotiation would have been possible with the buyer to 200e/5a ( I would not think someone bidding 150e would then raise or negotiate up to 10a+) so that's what the market thought or was willing to pay.

It's a good point u mentioned U can sell the item and if it doesn't please you I can keep it it instead.

Just wanna add something cause also had this from time to time.

if u have an emotional bond to an item but the market doesn't share that. U can't increase the value because of that reason. Some people want to sell stuff they like themselfs and then at the end they want a compensation addition on the price for their feelings. Like a car buyer doesn't mind if u married ur wife in ur car and it was the most beautiful day of ur life he won't pay a dime more because of ur emotional bond.

Not saying that when u like a item not anyone else can like it. There is a q8 crystaline for sale atm and people seem to have emotionally bounded pretty fast with it ^^

I think a common rule on selling is: Much interest in the item leads to more money in selling. To test the interest of the market a sale thread is the way I think.

For your sale example with the communing Plat wand. Fire is more asked then communing. Still urs was also q9 for collectors more appealing ( caster world on q10+ seems pretty dead). But it overall gives a hint on how +5^en 20%HSRs are treated on the market.

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

• I will not start a new collection Mr. Clean(-Value), this month I had to buy 3 new character slots because I have my account full, I don't want more items if they are not for the wiki project xDDDD Anyway because you @ me, I give my opinion.

I always liked this skin (I have a 10/10 of Energy Storage) but I don't know many people using Wands with +5 Energy as Elementalists, the normal thing is 20/20 because as Eles we have a full pool of energy already, and with consets this increases to +100 easily, so the +5 in the end is a bit useless (in my personal opinion). My rating of prices with gold weapons goes more for the utility they can give me than for their rarity of drop, so in my case I say 10-15e for this one (with the exception of some staves that don't exist in other ways, like the Dragon Staff, Bo Staff, Outcast Staff, etc).

If this was a 20/20 of Fire, then I say 300e or so, but a +5 Energy / HSR (20%) I would not pay more than 15e (as I say, in my personal case).

Perhaps you shouldnt PC things you dont know about when in regards of plat wands. Pcing a 20/20 plat fire wand for 300e is just insane. as oofus said and I support him on the PCs. The 20/20 plat wand would go above 200a - 300a. There arent any plat fire wand 20/20 that exists and the plat wand for many is the upper echelon on skins.

the +5e^50 is probably 1 of the better inherent mod on any wands in combination with 20%. 10-15e pc on this wand is just insane.

• Perhaps you shouldnt PC things you dont know about when in regards of plat wands. Pcing a 20/20 plat fire wand for 300e is just insane. as oofus said and I support him on the PCs. The 20/20 plat wand would go above 200a - 300a. There arent any plat fire wand 20/20 that exists and the plat wand for many is the upper echelon on skins.

the +5e^50 is probably 1 of the better inherent mod on any wands in combination with 20%. 10-15e pc on this wand is just insane.

That's your opinion, and mine above. I'm not gonna enter in your terrain regarding this matter because if I say what I think about the price of virtual items in games and what some people have done spending $15.000 for a skin in a game, this conversation will turn into a discussion that will end bad for both parts, and I don't want to be banned. All I will say is that I am very clear about my position between the real world and virtual world, and you telling me that this item costs $400 according to the price of the Armbraces in RMT websites, I'm sorry to tell you but it's something that is beyond my acceptance of common sense.

• Ostona idk why this discussion is being continued. Instead of admitting to being wrong theres pointless shush. Definetly ost and oofus got more experience in caster plats. Not everyone spends dollars on this game and with your reasoning what re you doing Here its waste of Time which means money ;). I Just hope the creator of this thread wont be too confused.

Edit. Mr. Clean(-Value) market is slow and most of items get lowballs nowadays. You as seller probably have seen that. But it doesnt mean item has to go unless you really need to sell it. There re many factors that depend on price for example that Q8 winged is already at 20a while my fellblade Q8 same stat is at 5. Why? Because 2 collectors want one item and thats why i often say put it on sale and wait coz 99% you will get lowball but with long wait you will find person who wants it. No bad fellings to anyone

• bsoltan December 28, 2020 at 3:10 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan December 28, 2020 at 3:10 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Platinum Wand q10 +5E > 50% 20% Recharge Fire Magic Skills” to “Closed. Platinum Wand q10 +5E > 50% 20% Recharge Fire Magic Skills”.