OS 9tac Echovald +30/-5(20%)

• a gothic defender struggled at like 10-15a

echovalds are more searched liked skin so above 15a+ depending on interesst the prices vary pretty hard these days so i would tell u to put it for sale and give it some time.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• a gothic defender struggled at like 10-15a

echovalds are more searched liked skin so above 15a+ depending on interesst the prices vary pretty hard these days so i would tell u to put it for sale and give it some time.

Didnt booted Gothic got looted in „giveaway”?

I agree with PC in general, this mod combination is pretty rare too so depending on interest it definetly is XXa

• Yes it went there. it had a r/b of 15a and a b/o of 20a when and It also had a 10a bid from me on it but no other bids for quite some time. Then "it got gifted right where it belongs to" (quote purely) to unholy ^^ :thumbup:

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Yes it went there. it had a r/b of 15a and a b/o of 20a when and It also had a 10a bid from me on it but no other bids for quite some time. Then "it got gifted right where it belongs to" (quote purely) to unholy ^^ :thumbup:

Edited once, last by ardunain (February 11, 2021 at 5:02 PM).

• Im sure you re Only posting cause you didnt get to buy it. I never said its 15a shield. People do what They want and again I didnt post fixed price on this one. He should Just Like usual put it on sale and wait for offers.

Edit. Read my comment again couple times Please coz I even mentioned its rare mod combination ;)

• Both of us told him to post it on sale and you echo „expert” waited to pm him and posted Here after you knew he didnt follow advice and sold to pm I guess from giveaway looters. I

• Purely

I never said its an exact 15a shield neither i told the person to sell it ingame very fast but i gave him a range to start with so he does not get scammed for a like 5e or 50e offer.

So maybe u shake ur head to fast that your vision gets a bit blurry. I suggest a focused view on the monitor next time ;)

So for clearing Purelys missinformations here:

a gothic defender struggled at like 10-15a

Also the Goth struggle was staight facts. i dont grab numbers out of the blue like it seems u want to make other people believe here.

THE ONE RULE most people agree at the pricecheck section.

U cant forcast the exact selling value of an item

I will back up my quote here that the "q9 Echo -5/20 +30hp" is an above 15a shield and a sale here is the best idea. The 50a you give as a value you give is a fictional number at this point wich the market will see if it agrees or not. IF it was a 50a shield the market would have shown it in the auction,wich i suggested to do,with a 15a SB basicly wich seems over all reasonable in my eyes.

So now wanna Making people believe i or we ASTRAY him seems a little grapped out of thin air ( wich for me somehow implements you wanna make people believe we would benefit from that situation, wich isclearly not the case) Its not like i wanted to buy it or bought it. I am Not like a person that wants to buy a ~400a 20/20 healing rod,while also beeing the same person that pricechecked for around 30a.

What basicly happens here is You just put fuel in a situation wich cannot be fixed anymore and try to cause some kind of trouble where u positioning yourself as the "generous good guy". Not a PURELY new behavior?! :/

• bsoltan March 10, 2021 at 1:47 AM

Closed the thread.