LSoGW: How far can i get!

• Hey folks,

inspired by this fantactic idea of a Legendary Survivor of Guild Wars by Purely and due to the fact that i am getting bored to the normal game play, i decided to give this challenge a try. I would love to extend this challenge a bit because i also love the idea of ironman. So i started a proph elementalist with some restrictions to myself:

• No usage of the Xunlai Chest!
    • Not allowed to buy items from players, but allowed to sell items to them (to generate income).
    • No weapon crafting for myself or heroes. No insignia/rune buying.
    • Campaign hopping allowed due to the fact that i don't want to torture myself so hard.
    • No grouping beside other ironman like characters (i will anyway don't group up with others as my online times are not regular).

Today i made the first big step into this challenge. My elementalist finished LDoA with 0 deaths. The character was born 15 days ago so you see i don't grind too hard as i still have reeal life ongoing (like most of us).

WARNING: Don't expect this thread to be updated every day or week. I will update as soon as i hit a new milestone, get so nice drops along the way, die or have anything else to tell here. Again, my online times are really dependend on ongoing real life stuff.

• Hello. Definetly will be following your progress as I started ironman my self but didnt go for ldoa. Did you use imp for ldoa grind ? Hope you will enjoy your journey

• First story finished. Ofc it is factions as i love this campaign the most (it was my starter campaign back when i started playing GW).

Meanwhile, i had two situations with health dropping super fast to lower than 50. Both situations were kind of heart attacks but nothing which was not predictable (Molotov did his Devourer Siege and just one hero and me were able to survive).

Got my first +41hp Rune and some other runes for heroes as well. My most precious drop so far (from a canthan chest) is this gold Celestial Staff. I is totally crap but i love this skin and ,cmon, i am playing without trading, xunlai, etc. Why not take it :D

(BTW: It was not modded by me, just dropped like that)

• Late Update: was not able to play for some time now.

I managed to finish Prophecies with another two close to dead situations in the last mission thanks to the Fire Imps there. Had to get Xandra first to have the safety of the ST Ritualist.

Together with the prophecies book i reached R2 survivor.