Close Price Check - Q9 Old School Swords/Axes

• Could I have an estimate on the attached items please.

Apprecicate some will be trash but if any worth over like 10E please let me know.

Thanks!

Great sub, love the community.

Thought I'd throw one more in the mix for good measure.

Felblade can Earth Damage removed to be made 30 hp / 20/20 I believe.

Thanks!

Edited once, last by bsoltan: Merged a post created by The Best Slayeer into this post. (February 21, 2021 at 11:03 PM).

• Firewand is single mod - merch

the vamp dragon sword - 5-10e

achaick axe - 2-6e depending if a collctor needs. else the skin and mod arent really popular/sellable

Fellblade - nice skin also q9 but 15^50 martials a bit tuff these days 10-20e

Sephis Axe - Definitly the rarest of the shown here still same issues as mentioned on fellblade. 25e+can be in it still. skin has lovers and is a rare proph. drop.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• The Best Slayeer March 6, 2021 at 4:12 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Price Check - Q9 Old School Swords/Axes” to “pLEASE CLOSE!”.
  • bsoltan March 6, 2021 at 4:46 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan March 6, 2021 at 4:47 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “pLEASE CLOSE!” to “Close Price Check - Q9 Old School Swords/Axes”.