(Closed) Q9 20/20 Fire Staff

• 5-20e is what i have seen these selling for.

20e is a more rare and highroll sale

5e a quick one

from what i have seen and would say ~10e would be fine for me to sell one.

(me personally i had bad experiances selling these and then started to merch mine cause i never found a buyer and it frustated me. but i have seen them selling for other people :) )

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Thanks dude,

Just for my reference , why is a 20/20 Death Magic staff min 20A and a BO Earth Magic staff like 50+ A but a fire staff 20e?

Is it just the demand of the fire attribute?

Thanks,

Its the skin that matters, Bo staffs are wanted and pretty rare even with all the botting, but core skin fire staff is about the most common staff in guildwars and even 5e is hard to get imho.

Also skins like bo staff that drop for all professions are much more likely to have mixed mods, because they can drop all profession casting mods, while single prof skin like fire staff only drops ele attris, hence has multiple times better chance being matching 20/20.

There was BO staff with req 9 fire sold lately, it had B/o 20a but it ended up selling for less.. All core skins are prettymuch 5e range, the rarer single prof skins maybe hitting 1-2a range.. only multiple profession skins go higher than that. (Excluding obsidian earth staff :D)

Edited 2 times, last by Pleikki (March 21, 2021 at 8:41 AM).

• The Best Slayeer March 29, 2021 at 9:40 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Q9 20/20 Fire Staff” to “(Closed) Q9 20/20 Fire Staff”.
  • bsoltan March 31, 2021 at 1:25 PM

Closed the thread.