Posts by Stexe

Exciting topic Spun Ducky

My guess is that it's none existing on lower reqs and the cap was q7/16 like q0/9Armor also should not exist.

So the basic rule " req X+ 8= Max armor (for the req) "should be only broken by the q7/16 version.

But GW is full of surprising, quirky and insane rare Items so let our mind be blown and the end maybe :) will read here with excitement what the prenerf-pros think/say :thumbup:

There are r7/16 armor shields. I just saw two of them. One was a dual defense and one was -2/+30 or something.

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Armor_rating

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Armor_calculation

Here is all explained, but the best way to calculate it with your customized character is in a 1 vs 1 with another player and changing weapons to see the differences. In my case I prefer +10 (vs. Damage Type) or -5/20%, I don't like the -2^Stance/Ench (personal opinion).

Why do you like -5/20% vs -2(Stance/Enchantment)? The -2 is better assuming you can always keep your Stance/Enchantment up. Assuming you're using that modifier you'd most likely have a build that always has a Stance/Enchantment around.

I have a Purple Mix that is made up of Purple, Purple, Purple, Purple. And it does look different than just Purple.

275A

why wants a b/o when in the end, the seller will crack up his head into a wall after all those pm's harass he must face.
    even someone b/o the second after it post, people will keep rising price for such museum collector item!

Yeah, that's generally my thoughts. I had someone offer me 175a the second I posted this in private saying it would be a buyout offer and I probably wouldn't get more than 200a even if I waited. Well... we see what happened there.

Not sure what I'm looking for. I've only ever seen 3 or 4 of these items ever, and 2 of them are definitely inactive now. Like I said before, I don't even know if I need armbands since I'd most likely just use them to buy something else similarly rare and powerful.

Yea my main account is stacked like that. I actually have a total of 3 accounts with chimeric prism. I don't even remember why I wanted it so bad other than farming. Now a days it would be quite difficult to get it as I remember it was very uncommon even in 2007 or so.

Shame you don't have an unused Chimeric Prism key. Would have traded you anything I have for it. :P

I actually was auditing my accounts earlier and noticed something awesome that I can't even remember how I did it regarding proph preorders. I realized one account I actually have dual proph preorder items lol.

Awww. Chimeric Prism is the one item I always wanted but could never get... =(

I have all the other USA preorder items. Apparently I have a lot of keys on my account.

Nice. I was looking for anyone else who might have one, but only tons of people not even believing it is real or not realizing they had Blood req on theirs.

I wonder how many are actually left... I'd be willing for active users it is probably rarer than Kanaxai since people knew that was always valuable and existed as opposed to a secretly changed item that is extremely old school.

seeing my post was deleted I'll say it again just slightly more polite.

Yes Horrible Liberals but it's running the country while Ruining it for others. get it right. 8)

Look around the world. Look at the most successful countries in the world with the highest quality of life, highest happiness index rates, lowest corrupt rates, and so on. What do they all have in common? Strong liberal policies and strong social safety nets. Show me a successful conservative country. And don't say USA because it isn't one as much as you might want it to be. But again, off topic. :P

I don't know who tell you that but there are no penalty. You are free to do what ever you want with your item, you can post them on Legacy and decide to sell them in game, or decide to not sell them at all, or sell them to an offer that isn't the highest or what ever.

The only penalty is that some people might remember it and will be more hesitant to trade with you in the future.

I know some people who have traded GW1 items for GW2 gold or Oldschool Runescape currency. But those kind of trade aren't allowed on Legacy as far as I know (and there is always some risk involved as someone has to go first).

In the end if you are not really attached to the item and have no use for it you should consider selling it. Maybe you could use the arms and ecto down the line and it's always good to know your item ends up part of a bigger collection and you have made another collector happy.

Okay, didn't think it was legit. The person went by "Holy Vith" and/or "Ghetto Healz" and was spreading a lot of misinformation it seems.

Anyway, I posted the trading info over here if you're curious: [WTS] -50 Health Grim Cesta with "Req: HEALING"

Hey, everyone,

Was told to post here to see what people would offer. It is a "Grim Cesta" with -50 Health but has "Requires 5 Healing Prayers" instead of the normal "Blood Magic." They only dropped for a few months after launch before being changed to the ones you can find now.

Not entirely sure I want to sell / trade it yet, but definitely curious what people would be willing to offer (both in arms / ecto / other rare items). :/

Had a lot of people contact me making private offers and trying to "trick" me into selling it immediately, so figured I'd make this public for everyone who might be interested.

As far as I know this is one of the last ones in existence. Haven't seen another in a long, long time. Would definitely be curious to see if someone else had one though! :)

Let me know if you have any questions or comments or anything. Thanks!

B/O: Unused "Chimeric Prism" Key

- Stexe / In-game name: "Stexe God"

The issue I'm running into is what's the point of selling it for currency if there's not much I'm really looking for in the game? I could sell it to get a lot of arms or stuff, but I'm not sure what I would then spend that on. For me, trading has always been a way to get more interesting, powerful, and rarer items. I'm unsure exactly what I'd want to sell or trade it for to advance on that path.

Someone said if I post it on selling for an auction and I don't end up selling it I could get hit with a penalty? Is that true? The "Seller's Rights" seems to say otherwise, but just wondering.

It actually wasn't the first week of the game. It was at least 6 months or a year, but I can research that further. They used to be pretty common but seem to have died off over the years. I am very interested. Please get ahold of me! Thanks!

It was less than 6 months. I'm sure of that. Not sure about a week, but I know it was pretty short after the launch. Most Wikis don't even have the info, but I used to post about it on Guild Wars Guru back in the day.