[PC] -50 Health Grim Cesta with "Req: HEALING" [CLOSED]

• [CLOSED]

Have only seen one other one out there and was wondering what it would be worth now. Apparently they dropped within the first week of the game and then they were changed to Req: Blood.

Images

Edited once, last by Stexe: Closing thread as it is now on sale here: https://guildwarslegacy.com/forum/thread/9612-wts-50-health-grim-cesta-with-req-healing/ (February 20, 2021 at 6:14 PM).

• It actually wasn't the first week of the game. It was at least 6 months or a year, but I can research that further. They used to be pretty common but seem to have died off over the years.

**Mod Edit** Don't make trade offers only price checks.

• It actually wasn't the first week of the game. It was at least 6 months or a year, but I can research that further. They used to be pretty common but seem to have died off over the years. I am very interested. Please get ahold of me! Thanks!

It was less than 6 months. I'm sure of that. Not sure about a week, but I know it was pretty short after the launch. Most Wikis don't even have the info, but I used to post about it on Guild Wars Guru back in the day.

• Most Wikis don't even have the info, but I used to post about it on Guild Wars Guru back in the day.

Recently we were talking here about updating the Wiki with screenshots of the prenerf greens vs. current greens, if you show me your version of the item in a trade box to take a screenshot in good quality, I will update the Wiki with both pictures as soon as possible.

By the way, the Wiki has no information regarding unconditional weapons neither, should I create a new page? Because I think it should be in the Historial content section as many other deleted or removed things.

Edited once, last by Ostona (February 13, 2021 at 6:51 AM).

• Recently we were talking here about updating the Wiki with screenshots of the prenerf greens vs. current greens, if you show me your version of the item in a trade box to take a screenshot in good quality, I will update the Wiki with both pictures as soon as possible.

By the way, the Wiki has no information regarding unconditional weapons neither, should I create a new page? Because I think it should be in the Historial content section as many other deleted or removed things.

Would be great if you guys could do it for the next one looking for one :D

imo thats the kind of item where you put the price you want.

• To give numbers for comparison :

A HoD sword is beeing sold for 100-150a

So the focus shouldn't be under that.

I would Recommend an auction for sure.

The exact time maybe can't be recreated 100% the patch note informations sometimes are not to specific. Happend to my "bugged" kephket refuge also with prenerf mod order but post nerf color. Also was maybe a week or maybe a month. The patchnotes got searched by 2 people ( old school cool and me) but we couldn't find informations.

I cross my fingers for you finding the information on Drop times, A nice auction with a good sale and would be really cool if your Screenshot can be used for the wiki before you sell it of.

Overall Gl :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• To give numbers for comparison :

A HoD sword is beeing sold for 100-150a

So the focus shouldn't be under that.

The HoD sword is more in the 80-120a range.

I would say the focus is more of a niche item is not as well known as the HoD sword. As for the price of the focus it will ultimately depend on collector interest and on a potential bid war.

I'm also interested in the item so I will agree with the previous posters, put it for sale on legacy and see where this goes.

For the exact date when the focus was changed we can't be 100% sure but we can have a pretty good idea, I was discussing this topic with another legacy member a few months ago, i will copy past my message from then :

* You can check the entry history on the unofficial GW Wikia : https://guildwars.fandom.com/w…?limit=250&action=history

-> 05 June 2005 creation of the entry. It mentions the healing requirement

-> 12 July 2005 the page was updated but still mentions the Healing requirement

-> 31 July 2005 the page was updated now mentions the Blood requirement

* This timeline is confirmed by a player comment here : https://guildwars.fandom.com/wiki/Talk:Cities_of_Ascalon

* As for the specific update that changed it, there are 2 likely candidates :

-> 11 May 2005 (https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Game_updates/20050511) "Added new bonuses on certain collector and quest items."

-> 08 June 2005 (https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Game_updates/20050608) "Added magical bonuses to a number of quest and collector items."

-> Note there are a lot of undocumented updates so it can be another one

TLDR : June/July 2005

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• The issue I'm running into is what's the point of selling it for currency if there's not much I'm really looking for in the game? I could sell it to get a lot of arms or stuff, but I'm not sure what I would then spend that on. For me, trading has always been a way to get more interesting, powerful, and rarer items. I'm unsure exactly what I'd want to sell or trade it for to advance on that path.

Someone said if I post it on selling for an auction and I don't end up selling it I could get hit with a penalty? Is that true? The "Seller's Rights" seems to say otherwise, but just wondering.

• I dont think its true, you can reserve rights to not sell. But you might scare potential buyers with attitude of not rly wanting to sell. Gl

• Someone said if I post it on selling for an auction and I don't end up selling it I could get hit with a penalty? Is that true? The "Seller's Rights" seems to say otherwise, but just wondering.

I don't know who tell you that but there are no penalty. You are free to do what ever you want with your item, you can post them on Legacy and decide to sell them in game, or decide to not sell them at all, or sell them to an offer that isn't the highest or what ever.

The only penalty is that some people might remember it and will be more hesitant to trade with you in the future.

The issue I'm running into is what's the point of selling it for currency if there's not much I'm really looking for in the game? I could sell it to get a lot of arms or stuff, but I'm not sure what I would then spend that on. For me, trading has always been a way to get more interesting, powerful, and rarer items. I'm unsure exactly what I'd want to sell or trade it for to advance on that path

I know some people who have traded GW1 items for GW2 gold or Oldschool Runescape currency. But those kind of trade aren't allowed on Legacy as far as I know (and there is always some risk involved as someone has to go first).

In the end if you are not really attached to the item and have no use for it you should consider selling it. Maybe you could use the arms and ecto down the line and it's always good to know your item ends up part of a bigger collection and you have made another collector happy.

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• I don't know who tell you that but there are no penalty. You are free to do what ever you want with your item, you can post them on Legacy and decide to sell them in game, or decide to not sell them at all, or sell them to an offer that isn't the highest or what ever.

The only penalty is that some people might remember it and will be more hesitant to trade with you in the future.

I know some people who have traded GW1 items for GW2 gold or Oldschool Runescape currency. But those kind of trade aren't allowed on Legacy as far as I know (and there is always some risk involved as someone has to go first).

In the end if you are not really attached to the item and have no use for it you should consider selling it. Maybe you could use the arms and ecto down the line and it's always good to know your item ends up part of a bigger collection and you have made another collector happy.

Okay, didn't think it was legit. The person went by "Holy Vith" and/or "Ghetto Healz" and was spreading a lot of misinformation it seems.

Anyway, I posted the trading info over here if you're curious: [WTS] -50 Health Grim Cesta with "Req: HEALING"

• Stexe February 20, 2021 at 6:10 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “[PC] -50 Health Grim Cesta with "Req: HEALING"” to “[PC] -50 Health Grim Cesta with "Req: HEALING" [CLOSED]”.
  • bsoltan February 20, 2021 at 6:16 PM

Closed the thread.