Shields Farms/Chest Runs/Vq

• Hello community. As i started to collect shields i did realize i do not know where are the best places/spots to get them.

The question i am asking where to try to farm/chest run/vq for shields mostly. I prefer Tall/Echovald/SsS/SwS/Amber/Diamond/Bladed shields. I did try many places, and for the past weeks, i can say i am not too lucky. If i dont ask too much, please tell me the best places where could this shields drop at a better rate.

Thank you for the advice/helping.

Have a good day.

>The Double Enchantment<

• Hello !

-Echovald and ambers are coming from the kurzick side.

Here's an example

-SSS/SWS from the southern shiverspeak

you can have a look here, here or even there

-Bladed / Diamond (and iridescent) are a faction core skin.

You can have a look here and here

"A chance encounter" is a good spot to farm

Tall shield is a core skin (both proph and faction).

Pongmei has a huge variety of canthan skins (from echovalds to bladed)

• Thank you, i did run many pongmei chest runs, even farmed it in solo, if i remember good there was only 2 echovald shields in the past months. Not too lucky.

I do farm the Chance Encounter quest with a decent luck.

i will look tomorrow for the links you did ad, and will try them.

>The Double Enchantment<

• Yes the "problem" with Pongmei is you have such variety of pool drop in the chests (luxon, plagueborn, core (am fah and jade), kurzick) that at the end of the run you opened 1-2 chests of each.

Targetting a more inclusive area make your chances higher to drop the item you're looking for.

Remember that (almost) all areas contains chests, and (should) have the same percentage of dropping those items, after that's regarding your preferences

• I have had the best luck with Echo's and Amber's while chest running Morostav Trail HM

Usually average 1-2 on a full inventory.

SSS & SWS i have had the best luck while running Grenth's Footprint, SWS more so.

As for the tall shields and bladed shields i'm still doing some personal testing to find my luck.

P.S. You and I have very similar taste in shields lol

- Itz Shawty-

• Don't forget about Tasca's Demise is a small zone.

You can easily do a loop of it in just a few minutes.

It's 1 to 4 chests a loop, mostly 3.

Every foe there is Summit, so, every chest can drop SWS/SSS

Bonus is if you beat Hells Precipice there's a quest from in Droks that changes some groups in Tasca's and Mineral Springs to Titans (maybe magmas shields?). The normal mode quest will change foes in hm too.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• Hi, if the rare skins in a zone do not fall often enough (compared to your first runs in that zone) do not repeat the farm. Do something else (see 2-3) and then come back to your farm. Luck is more varied if your game is too, even if it's all luck and nothing more.