Who Has The Double-Inscription Weapons?

• Apparently there are "An extremely small number of weapons in circulation carry an inherent inscription and an inscription slot. Currently, all known exploits or game errors that produced them have been resolved."

If you have these please post here and show them!

• Are you referring to Mausoleum (AKA Mauso) items?

These are EOTN items that are normally inscripted but temporarily dropped due to a quest glitch with an inherent and a removal mod, or even 3 mods in the cases of shields, wands and foci.

Here are a few examples I have of Mauso Items, the Wyvern Blade is an EOTN skin that has an inherent mod and the Blood Spore Scepter is an EOTN skin that has both an inherent (HCT of Death) and a Wand Wrap (HSR).

Capture.jpg

The same apply to the variety of Spears and Scythes out there that have an inherent mod.

What is even more impressive is this thread of triple modded items

Triple (3) Mod Items and Their Research - Discussion - Guild Wars Legacy

If this is not what you were referring to, I apologize. Please provide a little more detail as I personally have never heard of an item with both an "Inscription" slot and inherent.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• there is no such thing as you write. Agent Chevy s post lists those that are closest to what you are writing. Where is that quote from, coffeemancer ?

I asked google and found it on wiki. This is wrong afaik. There is also shields that are uninscribable that have two inherent stats that would both be an inscription - like -2wE +10 vs fire or the likes. These however do still drop and neither actually is an inscription.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• I guess it could also apply to the old double damage reduction shields. They are pretty rare (not as rare as the Mausoleum drops, but still pretty uncommon to find for sale).

Double reduction shields are spread out between quite a few collectors, whereas the Mausoleum drops are spread between maybe only 15 to 20 accounts (guesstimate).

Apart from that, as has been stated, weapons or offhands with 2 slots for inscriptions do not and have never existed to anyone's knowledge.