PC on my OS stuff

• All items above q9 (q10-13) are merch Except the Plague shield with -2 +30hp that will sell for sure. Q9 versions can reach up to 30a. ( but that was some time ago) q13 obviously goes for way less. Maybe Kapn Kromp our q13 heavy shield collector is interested. An auction can help here for sure :)

Militia shield is from giveaway - 5e

The q9 Max modded weapons can go for like 1-10e depending on interesst from collectors like Kuginnii and Cash :) the +5en weapons have the most potential

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• reinforced buckler 20-50e

Plag shield is kewl yet high req I'd put it in the 100e+ region - put it for sale and see where it goes ( Mr. Clean(-Value) - kromp is all for strength!)

Militia - 5e

Cele staff 10-25e

Cren sword 10-15e

Cleaver 10-15e

Feathered long merch

Gladius merch

Half moon 5e/hero

Jade bow merch

Jeweled staff merch

Kris dagger merch

Spiked axe merch

Recurve bow merch

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• bsoltan June 22, 2021 at 1:51 AM

Closed the thread.