Avian hammer q9 ins

• Am 100% positive many ppl don't know about this hammer,

The wiki says it drops on skree, and i think maybe only di

Uring a quest or something called "skree hatching" pls check on wiki again for more info.

I have been looking for this hammer q9 for 6 months + on legacy and ig. Finally found one in a bunch of unids i bought lal !

This is by far the rarest hammer in nightfall, i would even say it's the rarest inscriable hammer.

Cash will buy it at the end, if i were him i would make a very fair offer, cause you wont find another q9 in many months trust me

Gl

• I am trying to get this one after a crazy person oferring 50 arm for one, after he sold for 125 arm, if someone is willing to pay 125 arm for this hammer, why no post in legacy or even no post in IG kamadan, its suspicious, posible one person trying to increase a price having multiple accounts to scam someone, this is not the hardest hammer in nightfall, the harderst one is giant slayers hammer because there is not much giant in NF, also in one month I already have 13 avian hammers, and dont ask where.

The thing is, rares not always mean expensive, in a item with no demand, also max not always mean expensive, so I think this hammer is not more than 50e, also if rich person willing to pay 1000 armbraces for one item thats no mean, its the real price.

• I am trying to get this one after a crazy person oferring 50 arm for one, after he sold for 125 arm, if someone is willing to pay 125 arm for this hammer, why no post in legacy or even no post in IG kamadan, its suspicious, posible one person trying to increase a price having multiple accounts to scam someone, this is not the hardest hammer in nightfall, the harderst one is giant slayers hammer because there is not much giant in NF, also in one month I already have 13 avian hammers, and dont ask where.

The thing is, rares not always mean expensive, in a item with no demand, also max not always mean expensive, so I think this hammer is not more than 50e, also if rich person willing to pay 1000 armbraces for one item thats no mean, its the real price.

100 - 50 or 10 arm or even 5 arm are bullshit prices for this hammer

You can probably get them "pretty easily" by farming harpy or chest running them in vabbi, but who the fuck does that ?

I agree with you, getting an offer of 50e-100e is fair, the other prices are bullshit

Ps : the giant slayer inscr drops in eotn, there is plenty of giant in eotn

Imo i maintain avian hammer and desolation mall are the 2 rarest in nf, cause few buyers, and even less ppl farming / chest running them. And those 2 skins are nf only, they dont drop anywhere else, especially not in zchest. Often ppl merch these or sell them unids cause they have no clue of the rarity of these 2 in q9. Which make them hard to find.

• 100 - 50 or 10 arm or even 5 arm are bullshit prices for this hammer

You can probably get them "pretty easily" by farming harpy or chest running them in vabbi, but who the fuck does that ?

I agree with you, getting an offer of 50e-100e is fair, the other prices are bullshit

Ps : the giant slayer inscr drops in eotn, there is plenty of giant in eotn

Imo i maintain avian hammer and desolation mall are the 2 rarest in nf, cause few buyers, and even less ppl farming / chest running them. And those 2 skins are nf only, they dont drop anywhere else, especially not in zchest. Often ppl merch these or sell them unids cause they have no clue of the rarity of these 2 in q9. Which make them hard to find.

Thanks Sir. I am sorry but where in EOTN you can find Giants?

also the wiki no info

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Giant

• bsoltan July 13, 2021 at 8:49 PM

Closed the thread.