CLOSED PC NS q9 Dom Scepter of the Forgotten

• d4d3lo.png

Found this rare snek doing a treasure run. Apparently it only spawns in the desolation and I've never seen anyone mention this exact item so I'm not sure what it's worth today.

IGN: Chain Sumeragi

• A Q10 version was here for sale for 5e recently Wich I bought. Q9 is more for sure. Maybe put it for sale and see where it goes :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Been collecting theses a while, grinding them out of the 2 desolation treasures from several accounts each month. Despite wiki claiming they also come from Ancient Elonian Chests I believe this to be incorrect and like the wooden boar only comes from treasures. One of the most under appreciated and mostly unknown skin in the game imo. My mes been wielding the mighty snek stick for years. Never tried to sell one so couldn't comment on price. List for sale with a nice big picture of the skin and see if anybody else likes it is all I can suggest. You will get a bid from me :)

Can also confirm they come in these reqs:

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• Been collecting theses a while, grinding them out of the 2 desolation treasures from several accounts each month. Despite wiki claiming they also come from Ancient Elonian Chests I believe this to be incorrect and like the wooden boar only comes from treasures. One of the most under appreciated and mostly unknown skin in the game imo. My mes been wielding the mighty snek stick for years. Never tried to sell one so couldn't comment on price. List for sale with a nice big picture of the skin and see if anybody else likes it is all I can suggest. You will get a bid from me :)

Can also confirm they come in these reqs:

agree i also never knew it was there before i got my own from unids in kama.

The skin is actually pretty rare as pyro said, but it's like the avian hammer, few people know about this stuff and its rarity

I sold my q9 dom 25e here on lega if it can help

gl

• Chain August 3, 2021 at 7:29 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC NS q9 Dom Scepter of the Forgotten” to “CLOSED PC NS q9 Dom Scepter of the Forgotten”.
  • bsoltan August 3, 2021 at 4:12 PM

Closed the thread.