Ghostly staves attributes

• Hello, all! I'm looking at the guild wars wiki and it says that ghostly staves can be acquired in the fast casting attribute, but I've been searching the forums and have not found one that's attribute is fc. Has anyone seen a fc ghostly staff? I know the bo staff can be acquired in a lot attributes even primary ones such as divine favor, but it can't be acquired in fc, so maybe ghostly staff is the same?

• Hey!

The Ghostly Staff page has been an annoyance for others as well as it does falsely list some of the attributes that do not drop in current day (prenerf is always a different story).

As far as the Inscripted ghostly staff, Neutral_CH did some research and shared some related info (including the mention of this Wiki Fail), you will also find on this page the method of chest running for the Inscripted Ghostly STaves, Eternal Shields, Storm Bows and Eternal Bows.

Chest Run: NF/HM - Domain of Fear - (Ghostly Staves / Eternal Shields / Storm & Eternal Bows) - Chest running - Guild Wars Legacy

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• The wiki weirdness has to do with the item attributes for the staves that drop in multi prof as insc and os only having a couple possible tables in the wiki code, and neither is correct, but this is closest the wiki tables has.

They don't like doing custom tables, and the infobox is literally just this... it's set to all caster, because the only other choice for this is primary only i think.

Code
    {{Weapon infobox
    | image = [[File:Ghostly Staff.jpg|200px]]
    | type = [[Staff]]
    | campaign = [[Core]]<br>[[Prophecies]]<br>[[Nightfall]]
    | attribute = caster
    | damagetype = Varies
    | pvpreward = Exotic
    | commonsalvage = [[Pile of Glittering Dust|Piles of Glittering Dust]] <br> [[Wood Plank]]s
    }}

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

Edited once, last by Looney (December 22, 2021 at 3:07 AM).