(Sorry for the grammar, i translate with DeepL)
Introduction/little story (not required):
In 2010, i created a PvE character, for fun. Level 7 with Obsidian Armor, just to store items. After that, i walked around to simply have Tyria 60% cartographer. And there catastrophe, i make a coop and by habit accomplished the bonus... small light on my character, which passes Level 8... oops!
While i'm at it i say to myself, we'll see what i can get out of it now that it's dead for level 7 + Obsidian armor. Here is what it gave me:
I'm proud of this "failed" PvE character, i learned a lot and discovered by myself, without external help, various tricks for Low LvL (Luxon portals glitch, co-op xp skip, calculation and various steps to follow to not gain xp...). These moments of personal discoveries, are part of my best video game memories since the Atari, the Nes and the commodore 128D. AND NO, i didn't need third party software or TB++ or violate the game contract to do it (i have others where i used TB++ not this one).
Today i get better results with my Low LvL, but i still haven't found the finalities of the abusive glitches of 2022, i'm still testing, i understand the meaning anyway (for those who see what I'm talking about).
I'm explaining this little story to you, because i'm one title short of 20. I don't want to spend my time in HA just for the pts, bad state of mind, i refuse to do so (i was rather RA, before its "crash bots"). So i was bored to get the light bearer title, it's slow and boring as hell. That's why i thought about another title to get, just to finish with panache. Hence the creation of this topic.
Deldrimor rank max without HM [infinite war project]:
I did not have time to test the last double points week of EOTN, so i postpone my experiment to the next double week, not linked to an event (1 August 2022).
Here are the principles established:
- It is impossible by logging in with a PvE character who has reached level 8 of one of the 4 peoples' titles in EOTN, to finish the title without access to the HM. As an example, the Sunspears title, based on the same principle, can be finished with the points given during the NF hero armor challenges, without gaining experience (kill NPC, example, Dajkah Inlet, kill Corsairs Commander and Corsairs Guild lord). This is not possible in EOTN, either with the hero armor challenge, polymock, etc.
- The main trick here is simple: Take a bonus shrine, reach level 8 and never leave the zone/instance in question. As long as you stay in the zone/instance, the points will keep increasing, even in normal mode (note: tested and approved). Then you have to find a place where the enemies pop infinitely, BUT, you have to be able to take the bonus shrine. This means that most of the ideas that will come to you at that moment will not work. EOTN (co-op) missions, for example, do not contain bonus shrine. Also some of these infinite re-pop don't give points, example: Zoldark the Unholy and those minions.
- There are 2/3 ways to have an infinite re-pop of enemies while having a bonus shrine:
1. Not test if it gives points (hence the 2/3) but too slow anyway: Murakai, Lady of the Night and her skill: Murakai's Call. It would have been easier before the maj, but now it's way too slow: Before the October 7th, 2009 update, it was possible to get Murakai to spawn infinite enemies with this skill.
2. Bogroot: Nettle Spore, skill. This plant spore explodes, inflicting Poison and Disease conditions on nearby foes; also spreads seeds for new plants. But also much too slow.
3. The only one, i named: Fendi Nin, that i know very well for having run the dungeon +100 times in 600/smite before nerf. The archers that re-pop give points every time (note: tested and approved), but not the souls of the latter, which re-pop with the boss's version of the soul.
- Now it's all about calculations and optimization. Just don't touch the soul version of the boss, see those who accompany him (Damned Crewman) during the 30 second cycle. Then the archers and the flesh version of the boss can be killed endlessly. This gives in order of things:
1. Reach level 7 just a few points before level 8 with our Low LvL.
2. Wait for a double point week and start the run as soon as it starts.
3. Kill about 8.000 Skeleton Archer, without disconnecting. Only one try.
4. incidentally: have a heart attack if disconnected, while missing some points before the completion of the title...
- Now you're thinking 8,000? You are crazy! Yes, and i thank God for that, because it will allow me to test it. Let's get to the calculations and the strategy:
1. Week double points + Dwarven Raider to the max (we don't count Kill bonuses, for the simple reason that beyond 250 enemies these bonuses will not be possible to obtain) = for a skeleton archer: 5 pts x2 = 10 pts.
2. From 80.000 pts to 160.000 pts = 80.000 pts : 10pts = 8000 Skeleton Archer, during a double points week.
3. The cycle of kills, between the flesh and soul version of Fendi Nin can be about 2 minutes: 30 secs for the soul version of Fendi Nin and about 1 minute, 1 minute and a half, for kill archers and the flesh version of Fendi Nin, say 2 minutes.
4. 2 minutes = 6 Skeleton Archer = 60 pts. 80,000 pts: 60 pts = 1333,333... x 2 minutes = 2666, 6666... minutes = 44,444... hours. Possible i'll spill over to the next unduplicated week and end up on lower stats.
HELP ME PLZ: Apart from the builds, which can be various and varied, i made a mistake on a simplification point during the "infinite war" fight. i don't need to heal the soul version of Fendi Nin, it's enough to have the heroes in avoid combat mode during the 30 seconds of the appearance of this one. That's my problem, i can't find how to do it normally, nor with TB++ to find out how to activate all my heroes in avoid combat mode. Manually it's unbearable. Then i thought that i could leave them non stop in combat avoidance mode, and activate their skills, while targeting with my secondary account (the runner) the appropriate targets. But to do that in GW, you have to assign a different key for each of these skills and the game doesn't take into account the shift key, etc. So i'd end up with a minimum of one key for each skill. So i would end up with at least 30 (6x5) preprogrammed keys on the keyboard, not counting the macros that will activate all the skills of the heroes, example: go hero all skills 1. So 8 extra keys, in total minimum 38 keys on the keyboard to use just for that.
Any idea? I missed a step? All your suggestions are welcome (except negative thumbs ;P)