PC Q8 15 -5energy max dmg chaos axe

• flawww August 29, 2022 at 3:04 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Q8 15 -5energy chaos axe” to “PC Q8 15 -5energy max dmg chaos axe”.
  • To expand a bit on what San said, check out the prenerf subforum as a whole. There's more that qualifies than just oldschool golds. If you're returning from a long break, you may be surprised to see sections based on greens and blues being slowly flushed out in recent years. Below is the prenerf section, and in my signature is the greens thread.

Good luck!

Prenerf

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Thanks for the replies, I looked a bit further and these are the most obvious ones that I thought might have value

**Mod Edit** flawww

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited once, last by bsoltan (August 29, 2022 at 11:17 PM).

• Very nice additions!

GPB's sold for alot lately, i can see that going 50a+ too

Hand axe assuming its tyrian skin, there is one for sale right now belive price is someting in 100a range

Single mod q7 i can see going 10-20a atleast

If ure looking to sell, best to make sale thread so everyone can bid and give it enough time, prices go sometimes alot higher with small bidwars, and without bidwars prices stay low..

• bsoltan September 29, 2022 at 11:17 PM

Closed the thread.