Urgoz Warren farm

• Due to the recent botting activity in Urgoz i've decided to share this farm with all you guys. There is no reason in keeping it a secret anymore when only botters are profiting from it. May RNG'esus bless your drops.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

GL & HF

fk the bots

• nice! so the debate on this topic does not matter anymore i guess...

In my opinion shouldn't be a debate, if you wanna make a vid just make it

at 2:35 in your vid you use echo wastrel on a single ennemy, you are wasting energy it last long enough to just recast it on cd since they don't use any skill

• I am glad this Farm finally made it to the public eyes so all people can have a fun farming time in Urgoz :) Thanks for sharing.

still i find it a bit weird that it comes from someone who wrote this :

and since u where aware of the Topic and knew that peterkadar would have loved to do a video about this farm since a long time even before my post.

Edit: Here the"Do you want more Zodi weps ingame thread"

i find a bit SINFUL(pun intendet) to post the video instead of maybe cooparating with him. a bit sad at the end :(

Still GL to all Farmers and i hope the Farm blesses you all :* i dropped a q10 -5/20 30hp Exalted on my 10th run there. So the q9 one is still out there 8o GL and HF all :angel:

• still i find it a bit weird that it comes from someone who wrote this :

Think it's pretty clear why I was again'st it back then. To my knowledge Urgoz was'nt botted yet when I wrote that. This has recently changed, the botters found a way. So there is no reason to keep it under wraps anymore. Might aswell share it with the community so that legitimate players have an honest chance aswell.

i find a bit SINFUL(pun intendet) to post the video instead of maybe cooparating with him. a bit sad at the end :(

I'm sharing my own farm here, wich i've known about for years and only told a select few friends. Peter can upload his own video with his own farm if he wishes.

• Think it's pretty clear why I was again'st it back then. To my knowledge Urgoz was'nt botted yet when I wrote that.

Kinda weird since your Guild Leader and I would say a close one to you and maybe one of the few friends you showed your farm, Tong Tong, informed me that botters are allrdy aware of "your farm" in Urgoz. He told me that The exact day literally 5 min after i opened the Thread " Do you want more Zodi Weps" πŸ€”

In the End πŸ”š It's a nice farm the community can benefit from. Peter can still do a video

And In Germany we say "End good, All good" πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ β€οΈπŸ”š I will just leave this and a like. πŸ˜‡

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• This farm has been around for over a decade in a more efficient build no less. It also had bots just as long although long-term results are the farm sucks. It isn't until these more recent times you see people looking for anything to bot that wasn't as well known or forgotten since botting raptors etc is such trash.

• This farm has been around for over a decade in a more efficient build no less. It also had bots just as long although long-term results are the farm sucks. It isn't until these more recent times you see people looking for anything to bot that wasn't as well known or forgotten since botting raptors etc is such trash.

Mind sharing that more efficient build ?

• if you guys ever drop a Q9 tact exalted / zodiac +10 demons +30 hp let me know :) (i don't care about mods order)

More efficient build would be something that don't limit your dmg so a bar with another elite than shadow form (i have no idea what it is)

I kinda got triggered by the initial thread asking if a vid should be made or not, so that's why i went into deep & try to find something farmable with a derv & published the video on the initial thread.
    If people wanna bot, there is some smart people that will figure out something to make it happen