PC on OS Shields

• #11 is a really nice shield. It has some negatives(the +10vs isn’t the most desirable armor mod, str is worth less than tactics) but compared to the rest of this lot it’s a gem. Put it for auction.

You can merch all of the non-max mod and non-matching mods(I.e. stance mixed with ench). I also don’t see any of the condition mods(bleed, poison, daze, etc.) that are better than merch food.

A few of these that don’t fall into the above categories are probably sellable but not going to pull much. For example the two -2wE/+10 vs Dragons are probably 20-30e but hard to find a buyer.

I would not feel bad merching everything except the Bladed. But the Bladed is nice.

• 1,3-7,12,14-19,21-22,25 I'd merch, whereas 3,18,25 might get sold at 5-20e/ea

2 20-100e (perf mods)

8 20-100e (perf mods, I am interested - do not merch!)

9 1-5a (meh skin but great mods for DoA)

10 20-50e (rare skin maxmod)

13 30-80e (perf q9 but rather unwanted mods, more of a collectors piece)

11 1-5a (lightning unwanted, but it is perf)

20 5-30e (odd collectors piece)

23 30-100e (off meta mods but useful for DoA - maybe a runner goes mad over it and it goes for 20a in a bid war - you never know with the DoA folks :D)

24 5-30e (odd collectors piece)

guess I'll gladly serve as merch for Anti s dualmod shields :>

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• bsoltan February 21, 2023 at 2:14 PM

Closed the thread.