Plz close - OS Q7 celestial longbow

• Nice to see at least one other exists. I paid 25a for mine at least 4-5 years ago (if not more) so with these wonderful (sarcastically speaking) economy inflations over the last year or so, this would be worth several times more. It's one of those items that will be based on who is online and bidding at the time of the sale.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• I have a different take on this, it's priceless.

Another one will never drop again unless the existing code is changed back to pre nerf days, and with the dwindling player base, fairly doubtful another will show up.

No amount of arms would offered would change my mind.

A trade for an item of equal rarity could persuade me

IGN Rogue Monks Bane

• I have a different take on this, it's priceless.

Another one will never drop again unless the existing code is changed back to pre nerf days, and with the dwindling player base, fairly doubtful another will show up.

No amount of arms would offered would change my mind.

A trade for an item of equal rarity could persuade me

It's definitely a cool item but priceless? Idk about that. There are way way rarer items out there.

I've seen several q7 14-27 bows the past years. They're rare but they're out there. Interestingly enough i've seen only 2 or 3 different q7 7-16 daggers in the past 5 years though. Very few q7 11-21 staves and q7 6-27 axes aswell.

• It's definitely a cool item but priceless? Idk about that. There are way way rarer items out there.

I've seen several q7 14-27 bows the past years. They're rare but they're out there. Interestingly enough i've seen only 2 or 3 different q7 7-16 daggers in the past 5 years though. Very few q7 11-21 staves and q7 6-27 axes aswell.

I'm sure you're correct in the rarity aspect of it, and yes its just a celestial bow.From a collector's standpoint your opinion is probably much more prevalent than mine

I look at thing from a perspective of will it drop today? If not , I personally classify it as priceless since it will not drop.

I find myself looking for lower level drops or R13 , than 8 or 9 today.

IGN Rogue Monks Bane

• jack l eventreur April 20, 2023 at 3:55 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “OS Q7 celestial longbow” to “Plz close - OS Q7 celestial longbow”.