Ceremonial daggers or Shiro's blades

• Forgive me if it's a stupid question. So basically, I'm about to finish the Factions campaign for the first time, and I'm playing assassin. When I looked up build online, I found that Zealous daggers are the way to go, because of energy management, but I have yet to find any place to get them (I know about the Balthazar points stuff, but I haven't really played PvP or anything like that so not sure how much time it would take to get it). Now, as far as I know, once I finish the final mission of Factions, I'll be able to choose between two daggers (among other things): the Ceremonial daggers and Shiro's blades. I was tempted to pick Shiro's blades for their looks alone, but I saw that Ceremonial daggers have the "energy gain on hit" which would be really good to have. Now, we can only choose one if I understand everything correctly - how hard it is to farm Zealous daggers, so I can pick Shiro's blades here, or should I just go with Ceremonial daggers? Or any other tip?

• You can mod any old pair of nongreen daggers with a zealous mod, you could probably buy one in kama in a few minutes tops. The stats on either of those greens are full replicable with other daggers. At that point it comes down to what skin you'd want. Ceremonial daggers you can get gold os and insc versions of (if you're into that skin). Shiro's Blades are the only way to get that skin, so if you like it, just pick that. You can get zealous elsewhere. Or you can sell the amulet itself to fund mods for different daggers, etc.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• I'll echo the above: the zealous daggers are the practical choice but are easy enough to replicate by buying the parts and assembling them yourself, so if you're really keen on Shiro's Daggers for the skin you might as well take them. Don't bother trying to farm weapon parts because that's never a time efficient way to get them - for a lot of things, like mods, you're better off just getting the money and buying them.

Regarding balthazar faction: note that unlocking and obtaining are not the same. If you spend balthazar faction to unlock weapon mods then what this will do is make them available on demand for your PvP-only characters. It will not give your PvE characters one of those mods, so this is not a solution for your situation.

d78dd1d.jpg

• pretty sure you can get zealous daggers from each of the campaigns as a reward green item, not just factions. also there are other green skins with a zealous mod so you can look up on the wiki which you'd like best and then try to farm them or just try to buy them from players. you could also play through factions on a second character for a second amulet of the mysts, alternatively you can buy amulets of the mists from players too and just get both the ceremonials as well as shiros. you could buy either of those from players directly too.

then there is the above mentioned possibility of using non-green daggers and modding them to your liking, which gives you the most options and should not cost much either.

Verdammter Choleriker lässt Folgendes fallen: Verfluchter Stab.