Question about Hero character slot

• So in the guildwars boutique there in option that let you buy heros characters slot, respectively 1, 3 or 8

I want to know if you can use 8 times the same character as a hero ?

Ex : using 8 times in my grp my rit as heroes

Or is it only once for each characters ?

I also want to know how it works, will they all have the same Armor design or we can swap armors on them ?

Ty asking cause am looking forward to try @xander builds

• Yes 8 rits possible but u need 8 different ritu chars ( can be PvP chars)

You can style those with tourney points or silver z coins as well.

Gentleman Xander is an expert on the mercy topic and also helped me a lot 🙂

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• You can have 8 time the same char if you change his/her name. It will cost you a lot of money but it's doable.

As stated above, you can have 8 time the same class it isn't an issue, the real limit is :

- You can't use as merc the char you're curently playing (I mean use him in the group).

- 8 is the max slot you can't have more.

Also as stated above, the merc (if it's a campagne one) will wear the armor equiped on him when you'll set him as merc, you won't be able to change it on the fly.

I won't talk about merc done with pvp char since mine are made on my pve chars...

Display Spoiler

1692985182-a.jpg

• Mercs with pvp chars is probably the way to go. Easiest would be a free character slot that you can use to create, register and delete the mercs. This is how I did it atleast.

As for armor, you can use silver (or gold) zcoins for pvp armor upgrades. You can check wiki how much each part costs or just check Tolkano in GToB:)

• Wait a minute, if I rename > create a hero in my name > rename > create a hero in my name... As many time as needed it could work ?

As long as I rename in between I could let's say "copy my rit 8 times" and play actually with my rit too ?

Cause yes of course I wanna play with my rit not another hero 😛

• It will work, as long as you buy the armor with coins or tournament points and change the armor on them before registering them. Mind you, you will have to do this for every character so depending on your armor it might rack up quickly 🤣😅

And more than it the armors are mixed 🤣 it's not just the full set Armor lul.

Can you mix parts like on a pve char on a PvP char if I buy with coins ?

• Having mercenaries, created with PvP characters, i specify that:

- Even if you create a mercenary named Xx Yy Zz and then delete it and create a PvE character with the same name or pay to change the name, in any case, it's impossible to select a mercenary with the same name as the character you're playing (the name will be grayed out). Which suggests that only the name is retained and important and that you could rename 7x your rtl ??) ->

- Mercenaries are linked to their numbers. If they are named in the chat, they will be called: mercenary hero 1, 2, 3, etc., not by their names. In short, weapons and runes are linked by their numbers. Let's say you want to redesign the skins and armor, but not the profession, there's no need to de-equip him. You can simply delete the mercenary from the register with the pnj and register the new one on the same slot/number. Weapons and armor remain, as do the profession runes, if the new mercenary has the same profession as the old one.

- Anything that appears in the inventory window [i] and changes your character's appearance will remain on the mercenary, including festive hats, costumes, armor and even naked.

• thank you for your answers !

when i unlock a pvp reward, i will be able to use it as many time as i want on another char from the same account right ?

Simply equip the weapon unlocked in PvP with Tolkano, on a PvP hero and switch to another PvP character to find it on that same hero. Not possible for PvP-unlocked armor, of course.

• few more questions:

I finished making my 7 PvP rits

Am making the armors sets right now and weapons by buying them at baltha.

When this is set I'll buy the hero slot and then make a copy of those rits as hero.

I want to know :

1) How will I be able to change their head band when they are heroes ?

As I have to choose on the PvP char if I want +1 com/chan/spawn/resto for head band, it's directly linked to it. Will I be able to change that afterwards ?

2) when I copy my PvP char as a hero, will it also copy the weapon he has equiped on him with the same stats that time ?

Ty !!

• 1. = the head piece is similar to hero headpieces or Eotn head pieces ( +1 attribute of the Inserted rune)

2.= mine came without any weapons after creation. Also makes kinda sense because else you could dupe weapons that u have only 1 time and custoed to a specific chat and than use it on a other char as well. I don't know for sure tho . Maybe Gentleman Xander can say more

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• 1. = the head piece is similar to hero headpieces or Eotn head pieces ( +1 attribute of the Inserted rune)

2.= mine came without any weapons after creation. Also makes kinda sense because else you could dupe weapons that u have only 1 time and custoed to a specific chat and than use it on a other char as well. I don't know for sure tho . Maybe Gentleman Xander can say more

Yes that's exactly what I would like to do for the weapons, would like to basically dupe my rt staves for my heroes to use.

Anyway to do that ?

I think 1) is also answered, so to change their +1 head band i would have to : delete the hero> change head band on PvP char > create a new hero from it, right ?

Lmk if there is any other way to do so ?

Ty for the answer!

also dumb question, but does the Armor copy with the same colors / dyes ?

Edited once, last by Marty Silverblade: Merged a post created by Blind Was My Fury into this post. (August 28, 2023 at 12:39 AM).

• All headpieces will be +1 unruned, so it will take whatever rune you put on it just like all other heroes.

Weapons wont be registered, you’d have to get one for every hero separately as you do for all heroes:p

And dyes will also be registered, but cannot be changed after registration unless you delete and recreate it

• In short, they're heroes mercenaries. They're identical to heroes once they've been registered with the pnj. One exception is:

- Mercenaries are linked to their numbers. If they are named in the chat, they will be called: mercenary hero 1, 2, 3, etc., not by their names. In short, weapons and runes are linked by their numbers. Let's say you want to redesign the skins and armor, but not the profession, there's no need to de-equip him. You can simply delete the mercenary from the register with the pnj and register the new one on the same slot/number. Weapons and armor remain, as do the profession runes, if the new mercenary has the same profession as the old one.

..or they act like PvP heroes (individual and not for the account like real pvp heroes)

• Heroes come with starting weapons tho.

M.O.X. even comes with a clockwork scythe.

and u can't change armor of mercs afterwards ( but hero armor exists)

that beeing the only 2 exception that come to my mind :) so yeah neutral ist right its basicly heroes