Keit's prime collection

• This collection is an example of the saying that collector items sometimes may have value only to the collector 😁

They are all merch food, and they are imperfect, but all the numbers on these items are primes.

I started on this collection a year ago. I wanted to collect something fun, but since I am only a casual and occasional player that doesn't have a ton of funds, just a decent amount that is enough for my needs, it had to be something affordable and realistic.

This is how the idea of looking for items with only prime values was born. I decided to see if it's possible and how often I will find such items. So it was also a research of sorts. I didn't go looking for the items. I didn't farm for them on purpose. Otherwise I probably would find much more.

I found all the items "naturally", either during a regular gameplay or by farming for Nick items. It is farming, but with a different purpose.πŸ˜‹ It also added a fun component of anticipation in the low areas, where usually nothing of the value would drop.

Anyways, I did notice several curious things. First, the collection doesn't have scythe or staff items. In scythe or staff I couldn't find combination of all odd numbers, not to mention all primes. Not sure about scythe, but it is probably impossible in a staff. I wonder why, though. Maybe I am wrong.

Another interesting thing is, and this is something that you probably noticed, that in most cases the gold value is even. Odd gold values are less common. But not all odd numbers are obviously primes. Here's the list of primes if you are curious. I cut the numbers starting from 700, because they are no items like this in the game. Or I am not going to find items like this, to be exact 😁

And here's the collection. This is the result of a one year casual play. Next year I plan on taking my NF character around Prophecies NM, so will see what kind of items will be found in the process.

The daggers are in the middle, because it was the only gold item that was found. But my favorite is the Smiting Rod. The Holy Grail would be a matching double mod wand, all primes πŸ¦„πŸ˜πŸ™

• Great collection!

I keep eyes open for a q7 duo mod Wand for ya ;)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• a prime example of a collection! kind of the opposite of a clean collection ^^

I think odd gold values can only occur on white/blue items since on purple they are multiples of 2 and on gold multiples of 4. the only exception is as in your picture if combined with "Show me the money!"

Verdammter Choleriker lΓ€sst Folgendes fallen: Verfluchter Stab.

• yeah was tginking about which one would be the best possible (best by means of many primes) it would have to be an insc staff which could have 14 primes. alternatively you could take one any rarity with an isv insc for a prime value still to get a total of 13 primes on an item - meaning a prime number of primes. in gold rarity that'd be extra prime.

another cool one would be the -5/20 insc in nonmax which could be 5/17, 5/19, 3/11 or 3/13 iirc. on a shield that could get you to 6 primes, combined with an adequate onehand wep it could get to 13 primes. furious being the only head I can think of adding a prime... sadly sundering can only roll 10/x (prenerf) or 20/xx postnerf so it is out...

maybe there are some cool collector weps or quest rewards...?

love that idea of a collection!

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• I keep eyes open for a q7 duo mod Wand for ya ;)

Very much appreciated πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

I think odd gold values can only occur on white/blue items since on purple they are multiples of 2 and on gold multiples of 4. the only exception is as in your picture if combined with "Show me the money!"

Interesting! It does make me wonder why these specific rules. Did anyone ever did a research on gold value, and if they did, where it can be found?

yeah was tginking about which one would be the best possible (best by means of many primes) it would have to be an insc staff which could have 14 primes. alternatively you could take one any rarity with an isv insc for a prime value still to get a total of 13 primes on an item - meaning a prime number of primes. in gold rarity that'd be extra prime.

The thing is that I never saw a staff that has a lot of odd numbers, not to mention all of them, but the research is still ongoing! It would be cool to see something like this indeed!

maybe there are some cool collector weps or quest rewards...?

Oh, what a good idea! Haven't thought of that one. πŸ˜πŸ‘

I took a quick glance and found these ones. Maybe there are more.

I guess there are going to be new additions to the collection even before the beginning of the new year. Thank you for the idea 🌺

Awesome collection! Love it!

Thank you! Hopefully next year there will be much more interesting combinations. 😊