• hm, thats a hard one. Though I will have to say some of the holiday quests are the best. The mausoleum is always fun, and I do enjoy the ettin one as well from halloween; from wintersday the grentch's stealing wintersday. The canthan new year big bang is always fun to do as well.

• My favourite quests in Tyria are by far the endgame titan ones !
    During the game, quests are really quick and I can't remember well which I did.... Althea's Ashes was probably my favourite in Ascalon, and I loved the secondary professions ones in Crystal Desert.
    Thunderhead Keep is a really awesome mission, maybe my favourite !

• My favourite missions are the classic noob traps: Thunderhead Keep and Grand Court of Sebelkeh (Factions doesn't have one because its timed missions instead teach people to be terrible). As someone whose primary interests are game mechanics and builds something which specifically attempts to teach you why spamming Flare or Conjure Phantasm stops being effective is much appreciated.

As for the quest, I'd also nominate Althea's Ashes. Obviously it's one of the most (probably the most) iconic Prophecies quest, but there's a specific nostalgia element for me too. The first time I did it we had a level 7 monk, a level 9 necro, me as a level 13 mesmer and a henchman. We got right to the end (after starting from Piken Square nonetheless) but we just couldn't fight our way up to the pedestal - the combination of warriors jamming the stairs and the rangers shredding us from their elevated positions was too much. We wiped twice, but then on the third attempt enough went our way such that a clear lane opened up in front of me and I ran for the pedestal. After wiping again, I checked my inventory and sure enough, I had the ashes. I told the other two people to give me their jars and instead of trying to kill the charr, try to block or draw them off so I could get through. We planned out precisely what each of us was going to do and then managed to replicate my pedestal run. Finding a way to succeed after you've all but admitted defeat is about as satisfying as it gets.

• Ahh i was just about say Althea's Ashes aswell Marty for favorite quest ;)

But ill pick different now id say my favorite quest is Kilroy Stonekin. From doing Sorrow Furnance back in day that quest allways comes to my mind 1st and even thesedays i find myself doing that quest often :)

Favorite mission i would say is Dragons Lair, its just fun and same time remember all the annoying skill caps when had to do the mission 8 times on different chars to capture the elites from facets :)

• Yeah, Althea's Ashes was the first quest I found really difficult. If I had to pick another it would be Cold One for some reason I found crushing the frost golems really satisfying ^^

As for missions Dunes has a place in my heart because I was stuck there for a while trying to get a group due to the shortage of monks. As I was hanging out in the outpost for a couple of weeks it was the first time I really started talking to the other people in game and making friends (some of whom are still friends today). That is also when I decided to make a second char, a monk, to help out other people at Dunes but somehow she became my perma pre and never got there.

The mission I really love though is Gates of Kryta because Oink!

Malice toward none, charity for all, firm in right.

@AeroTrewent

• I love any quest that has to do with endgame area sarounding DoA i find it hard with heros yet fun the scenerio is beautiful and i love the quests the npcs talk about killing the charrs false gods its kinda cool

:mouse: It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle. :mouse: