8AR No Req. purple Inscr CRUDE SHIELD

• Yes, one sold for 2arms, yes it's a rarer skin of no reqs... but

The one that sold for 2arms was a bid war between friends helping anothed friend raise funds for a purchase. Since one already has one the other probably wouldn't bid as high for this one. There is no way to truly tell the value of it other than post it for sale and hope for multiple bidders.

Average blue no reqs seem to be 20e+
    Average purples seem to be 50e+

Any other estimates are speculation, but, crude is a nice skin so could go kinda high depending on interest.

These types of shields used to be merchfood until a few ppl started collecting them.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• As the seller of the prior Crude shield, I can confirm that it was sold for 2a as the result of a bidding war. I still think the skin and being purple will get interest, even the 2nd one should go for 1a min potentially up to 2a again.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.