• As you've probably noticed, we've started showing a single ad on our site.

Should you see an unacceptable ad here (for example, for gold selling), please create a screenshot and post this here so we can try and block this kind of ads.

Thanks!

Kev

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

obey.jpg

• While I actively use an ad-blocker (ublock origin) AND DNS based ad-blocking via pi-hole I see we can subscribe for $5 to keep the ads at bay. However, it looks like PayPal is our only option for recurring payments. Do you plan on offering other types of payment processors down the road?

Download the Gw.dat file quickly - right click -> Save As ... HERE!

My main's achievement tracking on GWW: Rickalis Tu Rivers

• my only problem with PayPal is they're requiring me to make an account with them which I do NOT want to do for the recurring subscriptions.

I'm subscribed to another service that uses PayPal as a payment processor, and while they charge me yearly, I did NOT have to make an account with PayPal to do so.

I am NOT a fan of PayPal and their business practices :/

Download the Gw.dat file quickly - right click -> Save As ... HERE!

My main's achievement tracking on GWW: Rickalis Tu Rivers

• my only problem with PayPal is they're requiring me to make an account with them which I do NOT want to do for the recurring subscriptions.

I'm subscribed to another service that uses PayPal as a payment processor, and while they charge me yearly, I did NOT have to make an account with PayPal to do so.

I am NOT a fan of PayPal and their business practices :/

We've also got a different donation service hooked up, but it's not yet on the new forum: https://donorbox.org/guild-wars-legacy

This uses Stripe :)

Kev

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

obey.jpg