Pc Os q9 15^50 Ironwing

• afaik 15^50s are not worth that much because people just don't want them. there are some exceptions: i was once told that i would get paid handsomely if i found a q9 15^50 zodiac daggers set. so it's really how rare the skin in/what someone is willing to pay. i thought i had been extremely lucky to get a q9 15^50 oni daggers but i then a friend of mine said they were only 30e... and i got another pair a few months later from NM, and a different friend got a pair as well, like on the same day. 15^50 is whatever someone will pay. I think 50e is a good price to start bidding if you are selling it. but tbh since its perfect and since prices keep creeping higher and higher, 50e really is not that much for a perfect skin--hell, a q9 inscribable ironwing bow should be at least 20e right? but for an os one with perfect req and insc only twice the price? doesn't seem right.

signature

• Mmh yes, and no. I agree that +5e is prefered in general, but it's true for one hand weapons. 15^50 is the most wanted mod for 2 hand weapon (particularly bows). the fact that prices are low (for your oni for example), is that this kind of item is over "farmed" (not to use a forbidden word).

That Beeing said, I agree pretty much with the PC of 50e s/b

IG: jacke l eventreur

• I could see 150e-200e or more. Other similar bows have gone for that much and more in the last couple months.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• cosyfiep May 8, 2018 at 5:25 PM

Closed the thread.