As stated, I'm holding my first of many competitions here on Legacy. This one is simple:
1. Required: Take a great screenshot (GW1 only) using the new Advanced Graphics option and post it here.
2a. Optional: Write a traditional GW1-related Haiku (in 5+7+5 syllables).
2b. Optional: Give a suggestion in 20 words or less of a creative contest you'd like to see.
3. Pick a random number 1-100 for each task you completed above.
4. Post latest 31 May, 2018 at 11:59pm UTC
Can't think of a good haiku or event idea? No problem!
You can always come back and post it in later. Or just post 3 good screenshots instead
* There must be at least 1 screenshot included in a decent quality using the new Advanced Mode graphics settings.
* You may post as many times as you like.
* Max 3 numbers/contestant.
* Max 8 Armbraces/person (5 from the random list, 3 from the top list).
* I reserve the right to alter the rules a bit during the competition. Mostly for clarifications.
* I will only count unique rolls. If I roll the same number more than once, only the first one counts.
* The rules are somewhat relaxed, not going to penalize someone for missing a syllable in their haiku
Anyone who attend and post at least one good screenshot will be on this list.
* I will /roll 100 (preferably with a reliable witness) and screenshot it.
* All who picked the correct number will share 5 armbraces (rounding up when possible). Repeat until ~25 Armbraces have been distributed.
(Max 5a/person in this list)
* Any non-participating Legacy staff may pick their 3 favorite screenshots.
* This will form a second list which will be announced at the forum.
* I will then do a second /roll and divide 3 Armbraces at a time. Repeat until an additional 15 Armbraces have been awarded.
(Max 3a/person in this list. Independent if you won in the first draw.)
In total, there are 40 Armbraces and each contender can win up to 8 Armbraces each!
Please encourage players outside of Legacy to join in
If there are enough contributions I might increase the total number of Armbraces.
If you want to donate to the prize pot, you're welcome to do so.