Potential storage update nitpick

• IMO, just make every bag bigger by default. It's QoL, it doesn't have to be content/a grind/exclusive.

Huge Ditto There, HUGE!

It would also be cool if there was an NPC that could trade say 7 mini's for a rune. Give all those white crappy mini's a value and remove them from the market.

Another idea would be for Nicholas to trade miniatures for random junk (like Thackerey), with a chance of an untradeable Superior Rune of Holding. Possibly even in Pre-Searing. It would help remove minatures of the market, open up new interesting dynamics in selling/trading crappy mini's. People would still have to visit Nick with 5-10 mini's as the runes would be untradable. Possibly limit to 1 rune/week.

This is a fantastic idea as a stand alone.

Let's face it, the BD presents become useless after awhile.

With the age of the game, you finally have them all, and can't trade them because everyone else does too.

Comps have a mini dump file, and I have my own mini dump file, it's called the trash.

We need something else to do with these critters that would make the BD presents valuable in other ways again.

For decade old players, and those who have the ill luck of just getting repeat after repeat,

even an NPC just to buy the unwanted ones would be nice.

At least it's a couple of BD bucks to spend on booze or party or something else!

Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!

• The problem I see with the dungeon end chests as a possible dispersal method,

is that the drops from those chests are usually already disappointing.

To add another option would cut down further on the percentage rate of getting the

drop you are hoping for with the stats you really desire.

Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!

• I still contend that the zaishen route would be the best way, falling in between getting it as an automatic upgrade and having to do a dungeon for it. Having a price of 1 gold z coin doesn't seem too high a cost and still allows something for players to strive for. I'm sure that people with multiple accounts are the ones asking for a straight upgrade because they probably don't want to do all the work that would require the coins, and I can understand and sympathize with that.

But getting it without having to do anything doesn't add any motivation for those looking for even the bare minimum of entertainment.

But either way, I'm still happy to get more inventory space.