Guild Wars community collage

• im going to include all 26 of my characters and my brother wants to include all 10 of his

-Founder of Guild Wars: a new hope fb group

-Co founder of the kamadan fb group

-Co-founder of Guild Wars Legacy

-Leader of the Legacy Kurzick Alliance, The Noon Empire & The undisputed King of Noobz.

• And besides never gave a limit.

-Leader of the Legacy Kurzick Alliance, The Noon Empire & The undisputed King of Noobz.

• I want to apologise for not finishing this project and another one for the admin team...a lot has gone on in my personal life and these art projects took the back burner. I should have them ready by the end if the month.

• Right now I'm cutting the characters out of the background, if you'd like to help with that message me the ones you've done.

• Okay, I've got quite a bit on at the moment but hopefully my time will be freed up a little after the weekend. I shall cut out my own characters and post them here, I'll let you know if I can do other ones. Think I need to sort out my Photoshop license first though! I'll keep you posted!

Always blame the Monk.