Crazy.

Merch +1gp.

Silly.

Enough with the inflation already.

Stop the madness.

/Retire undefeated from the PC game

Kabong

Edit

Sorry hGt it may or not be the way it is but it's not the way it should be. Imo, anyway. It's a blue turd that can't even be used as a caster weap. Maybe some collector has a spot for it somewhere in some collection only valued by its owner and maybe it's rare but that doesn't mean valuable. This is merch/bin fodder.

Edited 2 times, last by Kabong (September 23, 2018 at 7:12 AM).

• Its not often I tend to agree with Kabong,but I either cant see the value in the blue q7 fellblade.its worthless and it may be worth something but not 1500-1750e.that is pure madness. No wonder the economy is the way it is when people pc crap for that high.

been saying this for years.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• I remember a similar thread that kind of got out of hand because of these PC's.

What was it again 1500e for a blue q7 clean FDS... Right.

This is not different, this Fellblade is 400-500e Tops no questions about it.

I have no idea how people are getting some price estimates, but currently there is a blue Q7/15 inscrip sea purse garbage being sold for 14000 ectos..

Greed over common sense, its so toxic and destructive.

If you'll be content with putting water with wine, the glass will always be half full.

• <snip>

From my perspective, seems there's some bias and maybe some butt-hurt from this post granted you collect these "clean" items.

Ill just leave this here:

https://guildwarslegacy.com/forum/thread/13-your-beloved-collections/?postID=146#post146

Say what you want about that Sea Purse, but if it has to be explained why a q7/15 tactics inscriptable shield continues to prove invaluable to the PvP community, then I'll just simply shake my head at you.

We collect what we collect, I collect for function and sometimes rarity, but for me, Function>Rarity.

The lower tactics requirement makes it easier to achieve full armor of the shield and allows more flexibility for distribution and allowance for attribute spread in builds giving a small advantage in some cases. So let's break it down shall we?

Function? Definitely.:thumbup::thumbup:

Advantage? +10AL to whatever you're coming up against = Awesome. :thumbup::thumbup:
    Sea purse skin? Awesome to me, and not easy to find in those stats. :*

A gold q8 uninscriptable Magmas +45hp/-2stance =

Rare = Yes, nice to look at in trade windows:thumbup:

Stats = Decent :S

Advantage = Nope :thumbdown:. What real war wants to spec low strength?:/

I have no clue what the allure of "clean" items you collect. Maybe it's because you have to read less text when you hover over it?

You should be reading more, knowledge is power.:D

Function? Nope:thumbdown:

Advantage? Nope. :thumbdown:

Rare? Maybe, but probably because most people rightly throw that crap in the trash.:thumbup:

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• I wanna ask everyone who thinks this is crap reasons for that, cus i can give several good reasons why this is 1500e and should be more.

1st. q7 its prenerf, comparing like q8 gold fellblades they still drop, they arent anything special which comes to 2nd point.

2nd. Rarity, its prenerf, there are like 4-5 q7 Fellblades any kind around, lets compare to q8 fellblades that every 2nd collector has, even every 3rd has q8 15^50 on them and these are dozens times rarer.. which goes to 3rd point.

3rd. Its Fellblade, if u are example q7 collector, you cannot get gold or purple q7 fellblade, white/blue is as good as it gets, its best of its kind.

Last but least, there are collectors for different items, people seriously stop saying items are crap if u got no idea at all about what ur talking about, i paid for my q7 white fellblade more then my q8 15^50 eventho im q8 15^50 collector by heart, and uknow what? I would again cus this item is definetly 50x more rare then q8 15^50 Fellblade, STILL i only value it 1500e, which is around 1/5th price of q8 15^50, And u think thats crazy? Call ppl who pay 5x more for items that still drop and arent even rare crazy.

• It’s a question of connoisseurship. And if I have to explain that to you, then I shake my head at you 😉 (see what I did there?).

Haha I do.

I have a "clean" dog turd on my lawn . No text to read, low requirement. It's snowflake-esque rare in shape and spirals counterclockwise. Guaranteed no other dog will drop this rare skin. WTS 1750e. Holla.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• cosyfiep September 23, 2018 at 3:26 PM

Closed the thread.