Ghostly Staff Insc. Dom?

• Hi, wiki not exact for informations, all req exist on inscriptible (except: heal, prot, resto and FC).

• Are you asking if Inscripted Ghostly Staves drop in Domination or specific to if a Q8 11-21 Ghostly Staff can drop in Gold?

As Netural_CH provided Domination in general can drop for Ghostly Staves.

Now, related to the fun subject about the Q8 11-21, I am a collector of Q8 11-21 staves (even have a q7 11-21 prenerf beauty Dark Tentril in my collection), however, I have never seen a Q8 11-21 Ghostly until now.

Q8 11-21 Purple and Gold Staves in general have been known to drop from both NM and HM chests since the loot scale of Staff requirements is kind of whacky and doesn't have to be max to drop from a high end HM chest. With that being said, I do believe that the purple one for sale did drop from an HM chest and not a NM chest because of the HSR 20%, if my memory is correct, Q8 11-21 purples don't drop with 20% from NM chests. Now, here is the kicker, Q8 11-21 Gold Staves do not drop with HSR 20%, 18% is max. Red Fireball can hopefully confirm this piece with prior data collected.

So even though a Gold one would be more rare, the Purple one would have more effectiveness for actual use.

Edit: Regarding drop location, Domain of Fear is the only place I know of that can drop Ghostly Inscripted Staves.

Chevy

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Staves q8 11-21 gold cannot drop from HM chests (except in starter areas - ascalon, shing jea, istan) - the ones that are odd are the purple staves. Indeed 20% HSR for q8s is only possible in purple and those do in fact drop from NM and HM chests alike. So two points were off chevy ;)

Regarding the question if ghostly staves do exist gold: yes ;)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier