Additional Character Slot

• Hello,

I recently purchased an additional character slot. Purchased from the GWStore I made the payment and was sent the serial code to add to my account. In the game client I added the additional key and all appeared to be correct. Upon inspection of my character selection screen I found that I now had TWO additional Character slots (from 8 to 10). I had only paid for one additional character slot so I was rather happy with this error. I wasn't desperate to create new character just yet so I continued playing on some of my existing characters. I logged out for a few hours and when I came back and launched the client again I found that my account had corrected itself and I only had the one additional slot that I purchased (8 increased to 9).

Has anyone else experienced this when purchasing stuff from the store? Should I have seized the moment when I could and created two new characters? If I had done this would I have lost one of them after logging? Lots of questions!

Anyways, I intend on buying some more character slots at some point so I will see if this happens again. Apologies, no screens.

Ddraeg,

Always blame the Monk.

• Hello,

Yes, that is a common defect when purchasing another character slot. It will show that you have 2 new but only one is usable.

Chevy

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Cheers Chevy. Saved me from future disappointment/excitement!

I remember when my friend purchased a hard copy of Factions, when it was first released, he found two serial keys in the case and that's how I got Factions lol! I was kind of hoping for the same here!

Always blame the Monk.