• Hi, I've been trading guilds quite a lot recently and I encountered a problem, namely the lack of actively playing trademods.

Afaik Emma is virtually inactive and unwilling to mod trades.

Motoko is american and online after CET midnight and some people don't trust him, though personally all trades I did with him were completed without any problems.

PvE people don't know Smoki, so they don't want to use him as trademod.

Some people propose Kiki, but I don't know whether she can be trusted.

Some people propose Pagore, but I don't know if i want to trust one of the biggest botters in PvP with high value trades.

There are 2 new guys, Unicorn and Doc, but I'm unfamiliar with either of them or their history and they don't seem to have any references, so I'd think twice before doing a XXXa trades with them.

The aim of this thred is to get opinion and possibly references regarding these trademods that don't have any references or those surrounded by mixed feelings.

• Never ever trust a botter. They are prepared to violate the EULA to further their own gain - do you think they’ll have any problem scamming people? If that’s Kiki the botter you mention, then definitely don’t trust her.

The team at Legacy can not be held responsible for any losses incurred from any third party trade.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• Never ever trust a botter. They are prepared to violate the EULA to further their own gain - do you think they’ll have any problem scamming people? If that’s Kiki the botter you mention, then definitely don’t trust her.

The team at Legacy can not be held responsible for any losses incurred from any third party trade.

Hence my asking for your personal experience here.

• I know I have a personal bias on this topic, but I would like to share something I share with anyone who has interest in using me as a service.

If someone is refusing to use me as a trademod, there is a 99.9999% chance that they are trying to scam you.

There is no valid proof that exists that I have ever been untrustworthy in a trade.

I do echo Max though, I wouldn't touch a botter with a 39.5 ft pole. The other issue you might have is that if you have the botter population trying to push someone as a Trademod - you just have the ignorant masses trying to take advantage of their numbers to put someone who really shouldn't be trusted in that position.

• The other issue you might have is that if you have the botter population trying to push someone as a Trademod - you just have the ignorant masses trying to take advantage of their numbers to put someone who really shouldn't be trusted in that position.

It’s happened again... we’ve agreed on something.....

• I would like to be a trade mod, because I don't bot. I have no use for anything other than what I achieve. :P

But not on much due to real life so... Oh, well.

:heart: By the light of the fire and the sparkle of the stars, you came to realize the meaning of true love. - Lori B. :rit:

• Even i already trademod some goldtrims with notorious gvg players, i only recommand :
    - Motoko Paradigm
    - Emma Pu Pu
    - Billiard The Bold (inactive)

They proved multiples times they can be super safe.