OS Staves (Celestial/Cockatrice), Shields and misc stuff

• I would also like to bid 1gold piece on the Illu cock staff.

This is a legitimate offer because I am even more interested in making this purchase at this price than I am in consummating my other offer

But

I do not want to bully anyone by replacing my previous offer with this current one. That might make OP feel like thaey've been figuratively shoved in figurative locker. So my offers are now 3e OR 1gp.

I don't believe there are any rules against having 2 active bids on the same item and this helps preserve all of our liberties.

There are a couple of rules written around the term "outbid" but that's not defined so I don't know if it applies. No one else from a trading guild is bidding on this staff so I don't consider myself out-anythinged.

• While I commend shotcaller in upholding the liberty of free men to bid freely and the provision of many beautiful options from which our beloved OP may freely select at the chosen, far-distant moment, I feel compelled to acknowledge the bid of 7a on the Illu cock staff made by my old friend, Coffee.

I will also add 1 arm, 3k and 37gp to the menagerie.

This has turned into the most liberating auction I have ever seen and I am thankful for the opportunity to participate.

• With full respect to my good friends coffee and Kabong I think you guys have got this one all wrong. Clearly the Illu cock staff is worth 100 zkeys. I am absolutely desperate to pay with zkeys so I hope the OP can accommodate my buying needs as indicated was a possibility. I feel that some other bids that are priced in different currencies could be considered of a "higher value" by some however I ask the OP to consider the following:

Zkeys are as the name suggests keys and can be used to open something called the Zaishen Chest. (Its a little known fact that the very term "zkey" is an abbreviation for Zaishen Key.) The inside of this chest is like a Pandora's box of goodies, from Yuletide Tonic's to Igneous Blade's and mesmer tomes its got it all! And the benefits of accepting zkeys instead of the mainstream ectos don't stop there. Every key you use on the chest grants you 5 Zaishen reputation points. That means if you were to accept my very generous offer of 100 zkeys and used them you would become a "Friend of the Zaishen". Can you really put a price on friendship...YES! 100zkeys.

To conclude if you accept my offer you would be amply compensated with not only 100 chances at making all your dreams come true with a huge assortment of desired items but also begin a friendship with an entire intercontinental guild. Need I say more?

My bid for the Illu cock staff - 100zkeys

IGN: Pyro Reggae Shark

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• Official Post

I am going to step in here and remind you of the non-bid rule: In short: post your bid, your IGN and contact information and nothing else.

And, that discussion, comments, and questions should be done via pm and NOT in this thread. Any further lengthy posts will be edited to conform to the rule posted above!

Any posts beyond this post will be modded accordingly.

:mouse:where is the 'all you can eat' cookie bar? :cookie:

• Ok, let's get this back to the top. The first items are now closed and delivered, the first post should be up to date. In case I missed something, any item with a most recent bid from the 1st of June is now no longer available. If you want to pick up your items, I am online on the 'Lily Gladechild' account right now, otherwise I will send out PMs when the entire auction is over.

A word on the staves: I might sell some of them for the currently offered price, but some of them are very low and I might decide to keep them, especially any Q9 ones. This is somewhat up to my mood :D

As for the items without any offers so far, give them a look, there are some nice items that could still be had for a potentially low price.

• cosyfiep July 28, 2019 at 12:40 AM

Closed the thread.