Chest Run: Prophecies - Elona Reach Mission - NM

• Hi all,

For those who don't know me, I am a full time Chestrunner as well as large variety collector. I enjoy chestrunning in NM for Q8 Foci, Shields, and Swords as well as HM for a variety of skins. I have been contacted by a variety of players seeking information about different chestrunning options. Since I have a large rotation, I decided to put together some info on my runs to share with the community. I also collect data on my chest drops to analyze trends and have a data set that will provide me insight on things such as % of weapon types that drop, Q8 chances, and different skins per map. I will include some of that data in with my posts. If these show to have an interest, I will continue to document other runs in the same fashion.

I want to stress that this is only intended to be a guide. There are multiple paths to take and builds to use per run. There is no right or wrong path or build. Feel free to choose to take a different path as you learn more about the specific run, be aware that chest spawn locations may change depending on your starting point or path. If you think my run is too long, shorten it to your liking. Sometimes it is more about chests per min than how long the entire run can take.

I hope you find value in this info and enjoy the art of chest running if you don't already.

Agent Chevy | AKA "Chevy"

Post Updates and Reason 6/8/2019 - New Post
    Campaign Prophecies
    Run Location Elona Reach Mission
    Starting Point Elona Reach
    Mode Normal
    Average time (can vary based on skills and pcons) 4 minutes
    Full or Partial Map Run Full
    Chest Type Elonian Chest
    Number of Chests 1 to 3
    Q8 Focus, Shield, and Sword Possible? Yes
    Examples of targeted drops (not all inclusive) Q8 Focus, Shield, and Sword
    Oldschool or Inscripted Items Oldschool
    Consumable (Optional/ Not required) Cupcake
    Chevy's Build Template OwZSg4PTSf6MHQLiIQ0k3lNQ
    Run Tips/Notes Hero Option 1 - bring heros that can fight. Flag at the beginning and run with your Crystal to Ghostly Hero. After you get out of the Cinematic, the heros will appear. Flag there to protect Ghostly.

Hero Option 2 - bring run support heros to help you run faster, make sure not to aggro enemies to the area of the ghostly hero.

In the Southwest corner of the map, there is an area behind a gate. Sometimes a Chest will auto spawn behind this gate, however sometimes it won't spawn until the gate opens. In order to open gate, pick up and drop the crystal near the gate. (area marked on map with Red Square)

Prophecies-Elona-Reach-Mission-NM.jpg

My current data sample:

Elona-Reach-Mission-Weapon-Ratio.jpg

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• It might be worth mentioning, yesterday I dropped a Raven staff in a HM chest. It didn't know that was even possible as the wiki mention they only drop in the Shiverpeaks and the Fire islands.

Screenshot below :

Display Spoiler

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• WTF, spawning req drop in proph? o_O

Rit Attributes can drop on the OS Staves in Prophecies such as Raven Staff or Dead Staves.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.