Problem with account

• Hi there !
    I have an account that, I don't know why, GW says that it doesn't exist, what's weird is : when I put the connection info (email and character name) and then a bad password it's just : you enter a wrog email/password. But if I put the right password, it appears : error 021 email not found.

How can I try to take it back, since GW 1 support didn't respond to me ?

• Hi there !
    I have an account that, I don't know why, GW says that it doesn't exist, what's weird is : when I put the connection info (email and character name) and then a bad password it's just : you enter a wrog email/password. But if I put the right password, it appears : error 021 email not found.

How can I try to take it back, since GW 1 support didn't respond to me ?

Have you tried resetting it on the ArenaNet account site? https://account.arena.net/login
    Both GW1 accounts and GW2 accounts are linked... That way you could try to recover your password - what happens if you try to reset the password there?

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

obey.jpg

Edited once, last by Marty Silverblade (January 9, 2017 at 10:11 PM).

• Ok, so I tried to connect on your link and it works, then I tried to reset the password and nothing happened... They just send on me on a page but the password didn't change.
    I made it by myself (no reset, changing password). It works too.

But I still can't log in in GW, still saying : account not found when I enter the new password (if I enter the old password, it says : wrong password).

I know the account is still alive, I mean the characters on it are still there, and nobody has log in (so no hack). Account is linked too (as I saw in pantheon, I have 3 points for linked account even if this account doesn't have GW:EN).
    Ok so I tried some things on the gw2 support and first : I can't post anything on it with the account name, I mean I can connect to Arena net, but not on the GW2 support. Second thing is : I tried to make an account for GW2, with the email of my secondary account, and I can't (it's said : we can't create an account with that information).

I don't know what to do now ^^. Btw, on Arena website (your link) if I click on "problem with your account" (right side of the page) it says that the page doesn't exist.

Thank you for your answer ^^.

Edited once, last by Ogeff (January 10, 2017 at 11:03 AM).

• email have been changed, so you could contact Anet's to bring it back to this email if you have info (CD KEYS etc)
    if you dont change mail, and if you dont have CD-KEYS, you have been hacked, probably for years, and its lost, sorry

BTW, to contact them, go to the gw2 support and then say it's a gw1 problem, anyway, they are linked, so you can do a gw2 ticket.