Required 8 magma shield

• Very nice, not sure this item can be priced in advance, it will 100% raise some interest. Others may be able to share some comparable says but this will likely come down to do a bid war. Strong advice, don't sell to private offer, there is a chance for low ball offers.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• The fact that its q8 makes the price go up, the mods are not the best but im sure still you can reach a nice ammount. Post a sale thread and see what kind of offers you get, and dont sell to private as chevy said.

" A sword wields no strength unless the hand that wields it has courage"
    <=======|==0

• I couldn't begin to think of an accurate PC on this. Q8 and almost perfect is gonna bring out the heavy bidders for this high demand skin. Almost wanna say start it at 100a and see what happens lol.

Just no.

Heavy bidders won’t want it - it’s not perfect enough. Sure, it’s old and pre-nerf (haven’t dropped 8/16 in that skin since 2006). But the mods aren’t particularly desired, and the 2 off max virtually kills it.

It’s a fashionable skin these days, but I doubt it’ll go over 40a. In my opinion it isn’t special enough to spark a major bid war, although there will be some interest from the “oh my god a 8/16 Magmas, I simply MUST have it darling” crew.

It simply isn’t special enough to go high.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• Just no.

Heavy bidders won’t want it - it’s not perfect enough. Sure, it’s old and pre-nerf (haven’t dropped 8/16 in that skin since 2006). But the mods aren’t particularly desired, and the 2 off max virtually kills it.

It’s a fashionable skin these days, but I doubt it’ll go over 40a. In my opinion it isn’t special enough to spark a major bid war, although there will be some interest from the “oh my god a 8/16 Magmas, I simply MUST have it darling” crew.

It simply isn’t special enough to go high.

Yup, I agree 100% with this statement.

"Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until they speak."

• cosyfiep August 22, 2019 at 1:12 AM

Closed the thread.