PC Colossal scimitar q7 11-17 DO NOT CHANGE THE TITLE OR ADD ITEMS!!

• Hello everyone

i really think it goes merch but... we never know :p

i dropped a colossal scimitar q7 not max dmg insc 11-17 in NM

im asking cause i didn t know it was even possible to drop this in NM

So is it merch ? or any collector could be interested ?

Thanks !

******MOD EDIT--do NOT add items to a price check thread, do NOT change the title, do NOT delete information from the top post of a price check thread. READ the Xunlai Market rules BEFORE you post!! Thread CLOSED and reverted--MOD EDIT*****

IGN : Alchimist Derv

Edited 4 times, last by cosyfiep: DO not add items to a price check thread, thread closed READ THE RULES--warning issued---mod edit (January 26, 2020 at 3:06 AM).

• Hey,

Even though I am one of the few collectors for low level items, I would only hold a post nerf q7 sword if max damage of 14-20.

I am on the side of merching, but to answer your question, there may be a collector out there.

As far as dropping in NM, this is an error in wiki, they can drop in NM. The also drop very rarely as q8 Max (only 4 known to exist that I have heard of) from the Moddock Crevice Mission in HM. Even though this is HM, the Corsairs in the beginning are level 20 even in HM.

Sorry, more info than you asked for. So short answer after the long, I would merch.

Chevy

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Alchimist January 25, 2020 at 11:04 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Colossal scimitar q7 11-17” to “Some os wep from chest run :d (new post)”.
  • cosyfiep January 26, 2020 at 3:04 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Some os wep from chest run :d (new post)” to “PC Colossal scimitar q7 11-17 DO NOT CHANGE THE TITLE OR ADD ITEMS!!”.
  • cosyfiep January 26, 2020 at 3:05 AM

Closed the thread.