close PC q10 str Magma +10v plant +30hp :)

• There was a q9 +9vs charr +29 that went for 200e.. and a q9 +27 +10vs fire that went for around 100e.. Keep in mind yours is q10.. but it has dual mods that are perfect. The +30 hp is highly sought after too and I know there are people that like to collect the +10vs <creature> mods too. I hope that helps.

• I don't have an accurate idea of that shield's price but i don't think the q10 does so much damage if you compare to many ohter skins. Magma is probably the most wanted skin in the game and a perfect one is really reaaaalllly rare, i wouldn't sell it less than 50a (and probably more) just my opinion and i could be wrong.... people prefer a q10 with perfect mods than a q9 near perfect

• Official Post

I don't have an accurate idea of that shield's price but i don't think the q10 does so much damage if you compare to many ohter skins. Magma is probably the most wanted skin in the game and a perfect one is really reaaaalllly rare, i wouldn't sell it less than 50a (and probably more) just my opinion and i could be wrong.... people prefer a q10 with perfect mods than a q9 near perfect

Near impossible to gauge value overall, but its not a very rare shield skin. Yes the mod combo is rare, however there are way way more rare shields like a perfect dual mod guardian of the hunt absolutely stomps a magma. I average 1-3 gold magma per full inventory at hell's. Running purely warden chest i can go 10-15 inventories full with a single guardian of the hunt.

• Near impossible to gauge value overall, but its not a very rare shield skin. Yes the mod combo is rare, however there are way way more rare shields like a perfect dual mod guardian of the hunt absolutely stomps a magma. I average 1-3 gold magma per full inventory at hell's. Running purely warden chest i can go 10-15 inventories full with a single guardian of the hunt.

Spun Ducky is on the money with his post, magmas shield isn’t anywhere near as rare as people make it out to be. Try getting a dual mod kappa shield with those mods in any req 😉. As for price I would guess this to be around 5-10a and perhaps a bidding battle might occur.

WTB Guardian of the hunts 😎

• Fadam June 12, 2020 at 9:31 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC q10 str Magma +10v plant +30hp :)” to “Please close, thanks !”.
  • bsoltan June 14, 2020 at 3:13 AM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan June 14, 2020 at 3:13 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Please close, thanks !” to “close PC q10 str Magma +10v plant +30hp :)”.