WTB q4-8 Gold Insc + Non max OS +5s + Blue 15-21 Swords + Monk Shields

• I collect low req gold inscriptables, find a list of my currentl collection below, if i dont have it im probably interested. Id like them to be max, but i may consider 1 of swords. I also collect non max OS +5s, higher the req, lower the damage the better. 3rd, i also collect blue 15-21 swords. These i dont mind collecting doubles. Drop me a message ingame, or a post here if you have anything you think may interest me. My prices for low req gold inscriptables depends on how rare it is, non max OS +5s i pay 5-10e depending on skin. And blue 15-21 swords i pay a ecto or 2. Monk shields i pay 5-100e+ depending on rarity and skin. If you want to just sell me it unid, i will pay 1e for the gamble.

Note: I mod all my low req inscriptables with cripple / +5e / 20% enchant, and shields +30 and -5/20%. Non max OS +5s i mod with a element mod and 20% enchant. q8 15-21 Blue Swords i mod with Icy and 20% enchant. If you sell me anything, if you have these spare i will take it with them.

My Current Collection Bellow <3 - If you have something thats not there, im probably interested! (I aim for 1 of each skin, not 1 of each Stat/req)

IGN: Snoop Snail
    --> WTS / WTB q4-8 Gold Inscriptables + Non max OS +5s + Blue q8 15-21 Swords + Monk Shields <--
    Shower Thought: If 40e is an Arm? Why isnt 20e an Elbow?

Edited 132 times, last by Snoop Snail: Update ().

• Snoop Snail

Changed the title of the thread from “WTB +1/20 Devine Shield + q3/11 Tactics Shield” to “WTB q8 Tribal Shield (Blue)”.
  • Snoop Snail

Changed the title of the thread from “WTB q8 Tribal Shield (Blue)” to “WTB Low Req Gold Insc”.
  • started collecting Gold q4/5/6/7/8 Insc, show me what u got, i may be interested

(they gota be max for there req)

I mainly collect swords/axes/shields/spears/focus

im rarely interested in 2h weapons or staff/wands unless i like the skin

ty ty

JUMP TO TOP

--> WTS / WTB q4-8 Gold Inscriptables + Non max OS +5s + Blue q8 15-21 Swords + Monk Shields <--

Edited 3 times, last by Snoop Snail ().

• Bump, thanks everyone who contacted me, added some good stuff to the collection, i like to match shields with weapons, and as i expected i have ended up with allot of shields with no pair.

So if you have some low req gold inscriptable weapons let me know! if i dont have the skin i want it! doesnt matter how common the skin is or how low the req is aslong as its max for that req!

JUMP TO TOP

• Snoop Snail

Changed the title of the thread from “WTB Low Req Gold Insc” to “WTB Low Req Gold Insc + Non max OS +5s”.
  • Bump, thanks everyone who has helped me add to the collection :)

my current fav set <3

1PjxQIi.png

• Snoop Snail

Changed the title of the thread from “WTB Low Req Gold Insc + Non max OS +5s” to “WTB Low Req Gold Insc + Non max OS +5s + OS Blue 15-21 Clean Swords”.
  • Bump, updated thread, now collecting blue 15-21 clean swords like the ones below. Let me know :)

XeJuLXK.png
    bISMzrQ.png

These can be found in HM, so keep your eye out.

JUMP TO TOP

• Snoop Snail

Changed the title of the thread from “WTB Low Req Gold Insc + Non max OS +5s + OS Blue 15-21 Clean Swords” to “WTB Blue q8 Insc FDS”.
  • Bump, currently really looking for a blue insc q8 fds!

Hit me up!