PC Falchion req7 No Mods

• As far as I know this sword is prenerf (req7 max damage can't drop anymore, even in white), so it's definitively valuable.

I don't really know the exact value of this one (from 20e to 100e ?), wait for the opinion of more knowledgeable people.

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• Well I know I've had the sword a long time. I've had offers anywhere between 50e-10a the last few days which is a huuuge range. Wondering if i should sit on it for now. I can't find much about his particular item. I see gold req7's for sale, but no whites. So i don't really have a baseline lol.

• Any Q7 Max items are prenerf.

There has been several Q7 Max White Shields over the last year sold here (bought one recently myself).

The shield prices have ranged from 4a-10a, sometimes it depends on having multiple interests at the same time.

Q7 White Swords on the other hand are much more rare, these rarely come up for auction.

As a result, I do believe you would get multiple interests which would drive up the price, potentially over 10a.

As far as holding, it's a double edge sword, you can hold and the value can go up, or you can hold and the amount of players interested in this type of item can go down decreasing chances of a bid war and potentially lowering the market.

Good luck!

Chevy

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

Edited once, last by Agent Chevy (August 31, 2020 at 8:35 PM).

• cosyfiep October 5, 2020 at 3:39 AM

Closed the thread.