Chest Run : faction - Gyala Hatchery

• First of all I want to thanks Agent Chevy for his hard work, he inspired me doing this (make chestrun great again !)

CampaignFactions
    Run locationGyala Hachtery
    Starting pointLeviathan Pits
    ModeHard Mode
    Avarage time/age 3 to 4 minutes
    Full or Partial Map RunPartial
    Chest typeLocked chest (luxon chest in NM)
    Number of chests3-5
    Q8 possible ?No
    Example of targeted drops (Not all inclusive)Naga's bow, Jellyfish, Outcast
    Oldschool or Insc itemsOS
    Consumable (optional/not required)Alcohol
    Tongtong's Build templateOwFTUZ/8Z6AiHRn5usBaCimE3BA, OwJjgxf84QHQ6M3lTQ/a0kIQ4OA
    Run Tips/Note
    1 charge alcohol only if there is a chest spawning on the South hill with IG and rot wallows.
    Death's charge usefull on the Northern Island (Naga's Island) (bring a longbow)
    Perma SF not needed
    Carps will focus you if you are enchanted

I do skip the lasts 2-3 chests location on the East (near Rhea's crater) because it easily add over 1 minute to the run for 1 (jellyfish) chest (2 times to times)

gyala1.jpg

My current Data sample

gyalasdrop.png

For the adventurous :

OwRTcY/8Z6AiHRn5usBaCySYXEA

Few groups of mobs fighting, get part of the fight and get a reward !

• This is a great run to showcase! Thanks for sharing!

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• I have tried this run yesterday. It has a nice chest/hour, decent drop potential and is really easy.

My tip would be to take para hero with Can't touch this to deal with the boon removal from the carps. You can even go A/P and take it yourself for extra safety.

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)