What I'm missing here?

• Hello, I recently returned to the game and created a new character, a Derv (needless to say why) and just today i reached level 20 and the possibility of making a new armor ... but I discovered something curious to me and is that by equipping a unidentified Raven Scythe, which i acquired days ago in a dungeon, life goes up as if it had the +30hp on it, does ir mean that before identifying a abjects we already benefit from their mods ?? i never noticed ?(?(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IGN: Nekro Kill

• Yes the mods and benefits are all on the undident item. They just aren't visible.

That's where my idea comes from of OS inscr. Items. (not meaning mausoleum).

So for example when u drop an E Blade. Equip ist and see if 5 energy. Easiest to check and then take ench with 10secs duration and see if it's 12 secs. A lil harder but still easy to check. Then u can play a undident E Blade with full benefit. A. this would look beyond clean equipped and B. This will increase the rarity a lot since u can roll 1-3 mods on any item so techniqly speaking u can have to all that mentioned before a zeal or vamp on the E blade and make it useless that way.

E blade is a bad example cause it's one of the last inscr items with high value, but most of the inscr items lost all of their value. This idea can make a Insr shield drop as exiting as a OS drop and can increase the value of such items by higher rarity (cause they are way harder to get)

Me personally I would be interested in a undident caster set with nice skin.

The disadvantage is clear these are hard to trade cause u can just have 2 undidents and one with the good mods and one with gargabe. The buyer sees what he gets when it's to late. So these items would require a Trademod, which will be insanely much work cause the mod also needs to verify the mods. *gasp* Emma prepare your spare time to Chek mods in undidents *gasp*

Jkin. This would be a lot effort but still I think it's a cool idea. Works with self drops way better. Wich makes the items even better. So guys let's hunt for the unident caster set 8o

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• I had this idea as well - it sparked, when I tested some unids and found a sword I had dropped to be 5e. I used it as I did need a caster wep for a run and was lazy to run to chest. Turned out my enchantments lasted longer so I was excited. I even got a timer and a loooong enchantment out to tell between 19 and 20% - it was maxed. I ended up identifying to prove my findings - and it indeed was caster 20% ench with an elemental mod. I didn't think much of selling it, since I didn't see a porper marketing way and I knew it was os, so I'd sell the q9 caster thing as such. But it got me the rush of identifying an os shield - better even: a mauso shield, since technically it could have 3 mods :O so getting a perf sword would be even tougher than getting a perf shield. Applying it to inscs it is however less tough: to get a perf modded insc shieldthe chances ar much better than on os: most shields have 2 mods and all have an insc slot. Also many mods miss - like the +1/20 and many of the 10ar mods and all the weird combinations that get called dual insc occasionally on os items. So I wouldn't dare to compare them to os shields. Since I actually find even on top of that they are moch more likely to be matching - which probably is because the only shield handles do add health and there's only 4 of which 2 are considered matching. (I.e. -3wH would be matching with a 60wH or a +30) I'd definitely love to see these items be a thing - the q9 caster eblade to come ;)

Would be much like selling a serpent axe ;)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• absolutely that CAN happen. I'd love to test that... one occasion where it can be easily seen is farming nahpui quarter mission: sometimes you see a warr rit or ranger wielding a celestial weap and upon killing him he drops it very often - the failed drops I'd attest to anti farm code. There you can even see the mentioned mods: vamp upgrade or even a 14/15 -1h inherent on bows or swords. However the other mobs do also have chance to drop cele weaps and thus I'd say that the other weaps a foe can drop may or may not be determined upon load of the instance and there'd be barely any way to test it - unless you remember a certain guru thread in which two individual players managed to sync their entry and find astonishingly similar drops.

Nice idea with the life steal on nolani Praise !

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier