[CLOSED] PC - Round Shield: Req4-12ar +10vsCharr -3 hex & Swords Req4 Gold

• Hi, recently drop this:

(And have one question: no see q0, q1, q2 and q3 shields with max. stats on Gold. Req 4 is minimum for this or not?..probably not..)

To make the pair, I would also like to have an estimate for 2 swords (but I don’t even know if they exist and are buyable "easily")

- Long Sword, Gold, Req4 12-16damage, base: +5 energy (or 15^50).

- Short Sword, Gold, Req4 12-16damage, base: +5 energy (or 15^50).

- And for finish 1 mod +20% damage VS Charr for sword.

Ty for answers!

• sooo. Nice shield drop :) it is rare to have max stats on a low req item - even more so with max damage/armor for the req. The combination isn't the ultimate best, but charr with a dmg reduction ain't too bad. So the shield would value in the lower two digit ecro range.

The lowest req possible on gold items is 3. It is however significantly rarer than a q4 - since it can only drop from lvl 12 mobs - and a) the lower the level the lower the gold item drop rate and b) the value range for this is much thinner than for q4, meaning it will drop fr less frequent from lvl 12s than a q4. That is reason why q3 gold max dualmod items are almost unheard of - but possible.

The swords you are asking for are possible drops for sure, the market on these is very thin however. You can get one for 10e or you might have to pay 10a - it entirely depends on how many fall in love and fight you for it. Personally I'd consider something in the 100-200e range fair - the 15^50 version on the lower end, the caster on the upper (since a 15^50 would make sense to deal damage which is in conflict with the low damage)

The last one: a charrslay mod for sword 20% is usually sold in the 1-10e range... it is useable for nolani farming and thus 5-7e seems a fair price.

Hope it helps

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Ok, ty it's for fun, no optimale set.

Just on thing:

So the shield would value in the lower two digit ecro range.

"So the shield would value in the lower two digit ecTo range." ~XXe right?

• Neutral_CH September 15, 2020 at 2:22 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC - Round Shield: Req4-12ar +10vsCharr -3 hex & Swords Req4 Gold” to “[CLOSED] PC - Round Shield: Req4-12ar +10vsCharr -3 hex & Swords Req4 Gold”.
  • bsoltan September 16, 2020 at 9:44 AM

Closed the thread.