Halloween fashion show👻

• Welcome to the Halloween 👻 fashion event !

This fashion event will take place at Kamadan at the | Asian | Korean | district | October 25 /1 pm Houston time or 20h euro time\ (this hour ain't 100%sure yet)

The event will be by rounds (3) and it will have 4 judges that will determine the best styles.For the 3 rounds the halloween theme MUST be respected !!

1 round: Armor (you need to be creative and find your unique style, it also needs to follow the theme of halloween), you will show your armor to the judges at Kamadan

12 people will pass to the 2nd round.

2 round: Weapon set (you should match your weapons with your armor), you will enter in a group with 1 of the 4 judges that will look at your armor / weapon

6 people will be finalist and pass to the 3rd round.

3 round: A screenshot will be expected by the finalist, this screenshot will then be given to the judges and later on be voted by everyone. (more infos will be given by the judges to the finalists).

For this event we accept donation in order to make more special prices that will be given the 25. However the winner, 2nd and 3rd will be rewarded.

For more information pm the judges : Oso J | Reaper Of Psyche | Rebecca Rupulin and I No One.

TO REGISTER : Everyone can come to the event and participate

BUT if you want to participate to the event as a couple or a group you MUST notify one of the judge BEFORE the 25 that you want to participate as a group/couple for the event !

• I am also considering to be part of it :)

having to do a operation soon and hope i will be able to participate in the event :):thumbup:

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Hello, in order to have more participants (lack of time to log in, work, etc) and for more visual details on the judging level and also in order not to have disruptive Kama; wouldn't it be better to create a contest only with screenshot (+ name of the character to avoid cheating) and follow it via a topic/forum?

• Hello, in order to have more participants (lack of time to log in, work, etc) and for more visual details on the judging level and also in order not to have disruptive Kama; wouldn't it be better to create a contest only with screenshot (+ name of the character to avoid cheating) and follow it via a topic/forum?

They are doing it in korean district of kama as the OP states. I doubt there will be anyone there to disrupt.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• Are times fixed now or is there any change in time the event is taken place? :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• First, a big thank you to people that donated, we have so far donations that worth more than 4k ectos 😍, we are still currently taking donations, don't forget even small donations matter ! I hope you will all come to this event, we will try our best to reward as many people as we can, do not hesitate to participate ! All you need is an armor and a weapon set ( and mini pet if you want ) that follows the halloween theme ! Make note that we won't accept tonics and costumes ( we accept costume headpieces, not body ones )